•chapter ten•

Start from the beginning

"But what do you want?" Oliver asked, leaning towards the blonde. "Like, really? Anonymous Travel aside,"

That was something Darcy had never considered. She didn't know what she wanted; life was perfect. The blonde was able to combine her love for adventure with a passion for writing, and right now, she was doing half of it with her best friend.

Darcy's current lifestyle didn't leave space for a relationship, especially not one with a world-famous formula one driver. In all honesty, if Indie was going to climb to the social F1 ladder, perhaps even Darcy's friendship with the brunette could threaten her job. That was something Darcy would never want to happen. Would she have to distance herself?

"Come on, O, have I ever known what I wanted to do?" Darcy nasally laughed.

Oliver and Darcy had that in common. They both seemed to just end up in places from networking or talking. Some days being an extrovert came in handy, whereas Indie and Tonia were more introverted - Indie more than Tonia, given that the latter was now a musical theatre performer on the best ships.

"You like Daniel, though," Oliver said. It was deadpan and honest. "So why not tell him?"

Darcy shrugged.

"The same reason Indie didn't tell me she was going out with George," Darcy remarked.

•••

oliverjay added a new photo to his story

"note to self: don't drink with Darcy"

tagged: darcme30

REPLIES:

landonorris: bro, I hope you mentioned me

indie_go1: why are you hanging out with Darc?

lewishamilton: your sisters friend is crazy

oliverjay replied: that she is, but she's also crazy cool. She's the cool you think Indigo is

lewishamilton replied: I love your sister, so sweet!

maxverstappen followed oliverjay

danielricciardo followed oliverjay

•••

 liked by user48 , user1 and 41

liked by user48 , user1 and 41.9k other people

@f1wags: is George Russell dating Red Bull Engineer's daughter, Indie Jay?

The British driver was seen on a date with the beauty this weekend ahead of the of Italian Grand Prix. It marks an interesting turn as the the brunette also spent the last race weekend with Mercedes.

What does everyone think?

tagged: indie_go1, georgerussell

📍14 Hills

________________________________

user1: omg they are so cute! I love them together

💬gr63fan: George keeping it in the mercedes family...cute

💬user1: Indie's dad works for red bull tho

💬gr63fan: yeah but she's a mercedes fan, and Marty is coming back

________________________________

user2: wasn't she spotted with Max at the last race?

💬user3: omg yes when she was with roscoe

💬user2: I think she likes the attention

________________________________

landonorris: @indie_go1 you're famous

💬maxverstappen: lando, why?

•••

Darcy and Oliver?

Indie and George?

Indie and Darcy?