DNL

good evening viewer, here is an explanation for the mid-term elections for those who missed the event

So first of all, What is mid term elections?

The US mid-term elections are a legislative election that takes place in the middle of the US President's term (4-year term).
There are two powers in the United States,
the President in the White House who accepts the laws passed by Congress
and the Congress in the Capitol which proposes and votes laws through the Chamber of Representatives and the Senate.

What the stakes of this election?

•On November 8, Two years after Biden's victory over Trump, americans are invited to vote to renew the Congress.

An election of the utmost importance for both sides, the Democratic and Republican.

One wants to secure the power of the president for the last years of the president's mandate, the other wants to take revenge.
•Right now, the democrats, the blues, have the majority everywhere.
So the laws that pass in the United States are democratic.

But with the mid-term elections, the Americans will vote to change the composition of about a third of the Senate, and the entire House of Representatives.

And so the Republicans, could take back the majority.

Therefore it would be much more complicated for Joe Biden and his party to pass their laws.
•This can totally change the political direction of the United States.

Finally, What about the Results?

•The House of Representatives went to the Republican side. The Democratic Party will retain its majority in the Senate, which will allow the president to keep a significant margin of manoeuvre over the country's policy.

Thank you

Bravo

The election of Maxell Frost, 25, marked the arrival of Gen Z at the Congress.