Cale looked like he was in deep thought trying to figure out who Clopeh really was.

"Aih... I have no clue who you are."

Clopeh also hopes that the super dense Kim Rok Soo doesn't know about it.

He has liked Kim Rok Soo for almost 10 years.  He felt that it would be very embarrassing if he find out.

.

.

.

Finally, Clopeh returned to the Paerun kingdom.  He trained all the soldiers properly and would occasionally call Cale with the magic communication device.

"I Miss you, Cale."
-Mmh... Me too.

They would talk together or, Cale would just watch Clopeh work because he had nothing to talk about.

-Clopeh, move your face closer.

Clopeh was confused but still did it.

Chu-

!?

Clopeh blushed as Cale kissed his magic communication device.

-Okay, goodnight.  I am already sleepy.
"Remember, tomorrow we will declare war."
-Yeah...

Clopeh covered his face with his hands.

"Bastards..."

Clopeh muttered with his face red.

bang!

!?

Clopeh was shocked when the door to his room was forcibly broken by Syrem.

Saw Syrem enter his room, Clopeh furrowed his beautiful brows.

“Syrem, what are you-”
"Ouh our traitor, what were you possibly thinking? You thought we wouldn't know if you kept talking with young master Cale from the magic communication device? What were you talking to him about?"

Clopeh gritted his teeth.

"I know your relationship is not close, so, did he promise to make you a legend?"
"........."

Clopeh didn't know whether to be angry or laugh for a moment.

A woman with a gold chain bracelet entered the room.

"Who are you?"
"You can't stare at the honored princess of the Molden kingdom so disrespectfully."

Clopeh wanted to retrieve his sword, but he fainted before he could do it.

"You have to become a legend even if you have to sacrifice a lot of people."

Clopeh's eyes were blank when he opened them.

"......"
"You will become a legend!"
"......"

The Princess of the Molden Kingdom gritted her teeth.

"Hah! I order you to become a legend on this continent! If someone kisses you right on the lips for 5 seconds, you will wake up from my hypnosis!"

Syrem looked at the princess of the Molden kingdom in confusion.

"I will become a legend, until someone kisses me..."

Clopeh fainted again after say he that.

"He rejected my hypnosis. Since we want to hurry, this conditional hypnosis is all I can do now."

Syrem looked confused.

"Why was it a kiss?"
"Who's crazy enough to kiss someone in the middle of a battle? Also, didn't Adin say his relationship with Cale is terrible?"