I nodded and gave him a small smile. "Yes, I'm okay."

"Fuck." I heard a low mumble and a hiss coming out of Dion's lips. His hand started bleeding and he immediately went to wash it under the sink.

I let go of Samuel's hands and went to Dion's side. "What happened?" I asked and grabbed his hand. I looked at the deep cut which looked like it wasn't done by just picking a piece up. He must've gripped it in his palm so it made such a big cut.

"It's nothing." Dion said coldly and tried removing his hand from my hold but I didn't let him.

"Let me clean it. Stay here." I said and ran upstairs to one of the bathrooms. I opened the cabinet and found a bottle of alcohol and cotton pads. I took it and ran downstairs again. Dion surprisingly listened to me and stood where I told him.

I went to him and grabbed his hand again. I put some alcohol on the pad and gently cleaned his cut while blowing on it so it won't sting.

"Sam?" I called out.

"Yes?" He still stood leaned on the counter, watching us.

"Do you have a bandage somewhere?"

"Yup, I'll bring you one." Sam said and went upstairs.

When we were left completely alone, I realized how close we stood. I kept my head low, too embarrassed to look in Dion's eyes. What surprised me was when I felt Dion's fingers grabbing my chin and raised my head to look at him.

Fuck...

The way he looks at me makes me so weak in my knees.

My breathing started getting faster and faster the more we looked at each other. His gaze was soft, so soft and dark at the same time. The way his left brow was slightly furrowed and the way his lips were a little pouty. He looked so stunning.

When we heard Sam's steps Dion let go of my chin as I stepped back.

"Here." Sam handed me the bandage.

"Thanks," I took it and began wrapping it around his hand. "And it's done." I said with a small smile.

"Thank you." Dion's deep voice uttered out.

I glanced at his face for a second then looked down again and made a few more steps backwards. "No problem."

"If everything is done, I think that we should go. I can't wait to put my dad in jail." Samuel clapped his hands and took his car keys.

We followed him and through the ride decided that we're going to keep quiet about everything that happened in the club.

Actually Samuel and Dion were the only ones who were going to gave a statement. I heard that Dion beat Sam's dad because he found out what happened. Sam is going to tell the truth about his dad, Alfio and Vigor but without saying a thing that happened in the club.

I just hoped that the police won't find anything.

~~~

Later that evening, after we went to the police station, Samuel dropped me home so I can rest.

I can't believe that his father did that. I just- I just simply can't.

Thank God he is jail now and he would probably be for the next few years for working with those sex traffickers.

I could now take a deep breath and finally relax and tell myself...

"Everything is over. Everything is fine. Everything will be fine."

I laid down on my bed and texted with my mom for some time. She sent me so many cute pictures and I was so happy that they are happy too.

Mommy❤🌹♾:
Omg! Do you know who Samuel's uncle is dating?

My brows knitted when I read her text. What? I licked my lips and with tensed fingers wrote a reply.

Me:
Who?

Mommy❤🌹♾:
Renee de Foix! That interior designer who designer our house in Sicily.

I felt a tightness in my stomach when I read the new text she send me.

Oh...so he has a new girl now? So he forgot about me so fucking easily.

Fine. Whatever. He can do whatever he wants.

I don't care. I don't. I really don't.

But shame on him for being- for being such a- such a-...a-...manwhore! Yes! That's what he is.

And I thought that he was different but no. He is like every other male specie.

Me:
K. Good for him.

Very good for him.

Dion can do whatever he wants and I won't give a single fuck anymore.

Uhuu talk about some real misunderstanding here.

Qotd: who's your favorite character from this book?

Btw did anyone get the Rhys Larsen reference ;)?