Vakaracia duchy has another heir? No there's no way. I went through Salvarina's memories back and forth but there's no mention of someone named Elixir let alone a heir!

"How is that even possible? The archmage, Duke Vakaracia, has only one son and that's Cesar-"

" Yes, I know the second male lead of the story 'four blossoms of spring'" He cut me off.

My jaw dropped.

"You've read that story?"

"You gave it to me. Remember?"

"No I don't. Remember you left like nine years ago" I knitted my eyebrows.

"Ah . Yes" He laughed awkwardly.

"It's cause Heun...Time works differently in both of our worlds. The truth is that I had left only for three years"

"That explains it...then you were here in this world all this time but what about your birth? "

"Heun, I originally belonged in this world. My mother is some high ranking noble in a faraway empire across the seas and my father is the archmage"

"Was this mentioned in the novel?"

"No. It wasn't. In the novel there's no description about me at all"

" My father was still married to the Vakaracia duchess and he cheated on her. My mother was pregnant and father couldn't do anything about it but to prevent the outside world from knowing and it's not like he can just kill a child with Vakaracia's blood. It is forbidden since only Vakaracians can do magic there are exceptions but our magic is the powerful when compared to all. A few weeks after my mother was pregnant the duchess got pregnant as well. I was born first and was blessed with the magic of time and space manipulation, a type of magic which wasn't inherited by anyone other than the first archmage"

"You're telling me that you have time and space manipulation attribute.. That's so cool"I whisper yelled.

"But ain't the first archmage like three hundred years old?"I added.

"Yes the first archmage Tesra, appeared three hundred years ago. Our empire was only founded not long before his appearance."

"Then... You came to earth using your magic and this world isn't some world inside a book but another dimension.. sort of?"

"Yes, Heun. You'll understand it once I take you to the secret archives"

I nodded.

"It seems like the knights have left" he mumbled

He grabbed my hands and we dashed towards the secret archives. Eventhough he called it secret archives it looked like any other normal aisle in a library. There wasn't even any security stationed there.

The blue light from his orb glowed brightly as I could see how huge the secret archives is. I looked up and noticed some kind of signboard hanging from above. The word 'Earth' was inscribed on it.

"We're here. Now Heun, pick a book" He said.

"Huh? We sneaked here in the middle of the night to read books​?. Tch. I thought there was something more interesting"I mumbled annoyed as I walked to one of the shelves to pick a book.

The first book I picked had a strange title on it.

'The boy who failed art school becomes the dictator' what kind of a strange title is this? This is ridiculous.

I flipped through the pages and was shocked the moment I saw the name 'Hitler' in it. I closed the book shut.

This is really ridiculous!