Chapter 10

The next day

Kairav woke up early and was just waiting for Aarohi to get up or for the doctors to come. At around 8 am Aarohi woke up.

Kairav: Aaru? Bacha? You finally woke up. How are you feeling? He just bombarded her with questions?

Aarohi just stared at him asking him to stop talking.

Kairav: Oh sorry! I just kept asking you a question. My Chota bacha!

He went and hugged Aaru and Aaru responded to the hug. While hugging her Kairav said:

Kairav: I'm sorry Aaru. I didn't check on you the other day. I know you always forget to dry your hair at night, if I had checked on you and then slept off you wouldn't have got this fever and all.

Aarohi signaled him to get her some water as she didn't drink water since yesterday night. After drinking water she replies

Aarohi: Bhaiya, it's not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself. I was stupid and forgot to dry my hair, it was my mistake. I'm sorry that I have to trouble all of you. She said with tears in her eyes.

Kairav smiled and said "It's ok, now let's stop discussing this topic and go home. I'll ask Abhimanyu if I can take you home. Everyone is waiting for you Aaru"

Aarohi smiled and nodded.

Abhimanyu and Akshara just after having an early breakfast left Birla house to meet Aarohi. Once they reached they went into aarohi's room only to find her wake and talking with Kairav.

Akshara: Aaru? Feeling better?

Aarohi smiled and nodded

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu collected her reports and entered her room.

Abhimanyu: Aarohi your reports looks fine you can go home now. Just take complete rest today and you can even join the hospital tomorrow. " and smiled at her.

Kairav and Aarohi smiled and looked at each other.

Abhimanyu:" I'll prepare your discharge paper now" and left the room.

Akshara and Kairav were casually talking but Aarohi was physically present but her mind was somewhere else.

Aarohi: "Why did I feel like Neil was here last night? I know I felt his presence. He was trying to talk to me about something. Why am I not able to remember that?" Aarohi's thoughts were broken by Akshara

Akshara: "Aaru? What are you thinking? All ok na?"

Aarohi: "Yes Akshu all okay! I wasn't thinking anything."

Akshara nodded and continued her conversation.

Aarohi's eyes were only searching for one person Neil. She wanted to talk to him badly before going home. She felt like I didn't talk to him, and she won't be able to do anything all along.

Her thoughts were again broken by Abhimanyu entering the room with the discharge papers.

He handed the papers to Aarohi and asked her to sign them. Even Kairav had to sign those papers.

Aarohi was reluctant to sign those papers, all she wanted was to meet Neil or just have a look at him.

Aarohi: "Where is this chamgader? He is always coming in my way, but today when I want to see him he isn't anywhere to be seen."

Aarohi signed the papers and gave them to Kairav for signing but her eyes were looking through the small window searching for her Chamgader.

After signing the papers, Kairav picked up Aaru's stuff and Akshara helped Aarohi to get in the car. Kairav drove them home.

Throughout the journey, Aarohi was only thinking of Neil, the way he was the last time she saw him and she just wanted to see him. Once they reached home, Mimi did Aarohi's aarti and removed bad omens/spirits from her, and welcomed her in.

Mini: "God knows what bad spirits came to my daughter and you also Aaru, never scare us like this again. We all were so scared when your fever didn't come down only."

Bade Papa: "Yes Aarohi, be careful next time. You are also a doctor remember and don't ever scare us like this again. Understood?"

Aarohi got up and held her ears with her hand and said "I'm sorry everyone. I'll never scare all of you again like this. "

Bade papa smiled and hugged Aarohi.

After eating breakfast, they sent Aarohi to the room to take a rest. But little did they know all Aarohi wanted was to meet Neil and talk to him.

Aarohi: "Should I call Neil to ask how is he? Wait a minute, I'm the one who is sick, why should I call him, let him call me. Why hasn't he called me? Is he upset or angry with me? Was that what he was trying to tell me? But why am I bothered whether he is upset or not, he is just my friend. Or is he more than a friend? Why am I happy to be with him, I feel safe and happy when I'm with him."

These thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking at her window.

Couple of hours ago at Birla House

Neil woke up super early in the morning to meet Aarohi. He wanted to meet and talk to her. When he was going out Harsh stopped him.

Harsh: "Neil wait, I've some work for you. I want you to go to the Jaipur branch of the hospital and hand them the papers. I want it delivered now. Just take these and go and don't disappoint me in this as well."

Neil just took those papers and left. He straight went to Jaipur finished his work and came back as soon as he could. On this way back all he could think was of Aarohi. He then decided to just go and meet her immediately. He called the hospital to know whether Aarohi was still admitted or not. Once he got to know that she went home. He straight went to Goenka house and out of nowhere, he decided it would be nice to surprise her by going directly to her room.

He climbed the pipe and went to her balcony and knocked at the window waiting for her response.

Precap: Neil and Arohi's alone time

How do you guys like the story? let me know your thoughts. 

I might include the current track (aarohi getting 10% of Birla hospital) but with a change. The current track is just making Aarohi a villain which she isn't.  Hopefully, dkp doesn't continue going this.