Festival: START! First up: A Teaser from the 'Delinquent' and 'Baseball Freak'

Start from the beginning

Of course, the Disciplinary Committee is present in to maintaining the peace and order at their school, considering that there might be some unexpected commotions to break out. Other than that, they too are still in charge in making that the students are present and in time.

Luckily, the tardy trio, was able to avoid the Disciplinary Committee, and was able to join the rest of the class.

Being late, they had already missed the welcoming ceremonies of their school.

And following the schedule of their festival, they were supposed to meet up with their class right now.

"Is everyone here already?" Their class president, Yamaka Roe asked. She was the one who was assigned to make sure that their class is in order.

Everyone responded with a 'Yes', including Tsuna, Hayato and Takeshi.

"Well then, everyone prepare to go to your respective stations." Nezu said.

"Gokudera and Yamamoto, you two are coming with me. The rest of you, go to where you are assigned."

"Yes!"

With that all the students, left their 'meeting' place and proceeded to what and where they were going now.

This is the plan of Class 2A in Entertainment. They are going to hold various things that could entertain the guests and there are students who are assigned to be in charge. And at the end of their festival, they will be holding the concert, which is their grandest entertainment

For the meantime, since Sawada Tsunayoshi and Sasagawa Kyoko aren't supposed to do their 'thing' yet, they would be helping out with their 'cafe' - one of their Class' entertainment.

Taking advantage of their numbers, they would be the one to serve their guest of what they. It is also a way for them to spread the news about their concert at the end.

-

With Nezu, Hayato and Takeshi

Hayato and Takeshi were led to the backstage of the recently-built-stage. They were led to were the welcoming ceremony (which they missed) happened.

The stage itself is located in their wide field, where several of the guests always passes. This is where they are going to perform and have their concert. There were three instruments present, first is a black grand piano, second is an electric guitar and lastly, a drum.

A bright light was seen in the stage (even though it is still day time, it's really bright), grabbing the attention of everyone at the area. Soon, a crowd was formed in front of the stage, awaiting on what will happen next.

There wait wasn't long because, finally, two lone Namimori Students stood at the center of the stage, they are none other than, Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi of Class 2A. With Hayato going to the piano and Takeshi, picking up the guitar. There was also a drummer who entered.

The girls, who knew of them started to 'fan girl' while those who doesn't are admiring the looks of those two handsome students. Honestly, even the boys and everyone, agrees that those to look handsome.

Being the two of them, a certain group of females are squealing really loud with the words and sentences of, "Kyaaa!~ I ship them!" and "5980 for the win!" But let's ignore them, for now.

Takeshi removed the microphone from the stand, that was prepared for him and then said. "Good Morning, everyone! We're from Class 2A, I'm Yamamoto Takeshi and this is-" He gestured at Hayato. "-Gokudera Hayato. This morning we are going to sing and play a song for all of you! We hope you like it!"