They stand talking for a couple minutes and I take bowies leash from leon. "Well it was nice to see you guys again I've got a flight to get to" Auston says before leaving. "That was random" Leon says as we start walking back to my parents.

Just a couple days later zach and alannah are here picking up the stanley cup since we are leaving. "It's safe with me" zach says reassuring leon. "I know I'll just miss it" he says. "Me too" I sigh looking at it in the case.

My mom shakes her head "you are so weird" she says. "I know" I reply. After giving out hugs they leave with the cup and then leon starts packing up the car.

"Let us know when you're home" my mom tells us. "Will do" I reply before following leon out to the car and bowies leash in my hand. I put him in the back and then hop in the car.

2 days later we're back at the apartment and I'm packing up my stuff, when we got back home to Edmonton we went to Leon's and I left my stuff from the road trip at the house since I'm moving in anyways.

Jules, gabi and melissa helping me pack up my room. The only stuff left in the apartment is mine, jules and jesse packed all her stuff up while we were gone and now they're helping us move my stuff.

Leon comes back in carrying a couple boxes of pizza and jesse follows carrying some pop then oscar has bowie. "They gave us free pop too" he says. "Oh?" I ask. "They said they're fans so free pop" jesse says.

I laugh "okay that's great" I reply. We take a break from pack and sit in the empty living area eating and talking.

We donated the couch and furniture and jules took the TV to Jesse's since she paid for it when we got it and jesse wanted another one. "We're almost done" I say standing up and going back to my room.

Leon follows me and takes a couple boxes out to the moving truck then jesse and oscar take a couple each then follow him out.

About an hour later we're taking the boxes inside my new home. The bed from my old room going into one of the empty rooms with the matching dressers and all of my clothes going to the closet in the main bedroom.

They leave after I assure them I can unpack everything myself and I lay ontop leon who is laying on the couch. "Oh hello" he greets. I giggle and kiss him all over the face "hi my baby" I reply. He smiles "thank you for all the kisses" he says when I stop.

I smile and kiss his lips gently. As I go to pull away he deepens it and our lips start moving in sync. "Let's go to our room" leon says pulling away. "Or let's do it right here" I reply. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod smirking "uh huh" I answer.

He looks me up and down then nods "yeah okay" he says. I giggle and sit up quickly removing my shirt to set the mood. "God you're perfect" leon whispers looking me up and down. The butterflies in my stomach doing flips. "You are" I whisper back.

A few seconds later he flips us so he's ontop "let me show you" he whispers before kissing down my body and removing my shorts then kissing back up. "Are you sure you wanna do it here?" He asks looking into my eyes.

I nod slowly "uh huh" I let out feeling captivated. "Okay" he says sitting in between my legs and taking his shorts off. Then he leans down and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck while his hips touch mine, one of my legs goes around his waist pulling him closer.

Our hips move in sync and my back starts arching "I'm close" I moan out. He nods and rests his forehead against mine "go ahead" he whispers. I feel the pressure release a couple seconds later and he continues moving before pulling out.

"Damn" we say at the same time. "I feel sweaty now" I add. "Wanna shower?" He asks. "Mmm how about a bath?" I suggest. "Even better, I bought you something for when you have your baths" he says.

I smile and peck his lips "I love you" I tell him. He smiles "i love you too" he replies pecking my lips back before standing up. I grab my shirt and start walking to go upstairs. "Stay here bow bow" leon tells him.

He tilts his head and stays laying in his dog bed. "I don't think he's going anywhere" I reply. "True" leon responds walking up the stairs behind me. "I can feel your eyes on my ass" I tell him. "It's a fine ass" he flirts back. "Yours is nice too" I say with a smirk.

We get upstairs to the bathroom and he starts running the bath while I look through bath bombs and bath salts. I choose one of the relaxing bombs and lavender scented bath salts. "Get in" I tell him once it's half filled.

After he's in I climb in and sit infront of him with my back pressed against his chest. He wraps an arm around my waist and i look up at him "this is nice" i whisper. He looks down and connects our eyes "it is" he whispers back.

The bath tub fills with water and I drop the bath bomb in. It fizzes and the glitter comes out, the water turning purple. "I like this" he says holding my hands. "Me too" I whisper smiling brightly.

By 1am we're laying in bed scrolling on our phones silently and occasionally laughing at something and showing the other person. I fall asleep after plugging my phone in and leon lays behind me pulling me closer.

"I love you more than anything and can't wait to spend my life with you" he whispers as I'm falling asleep.

______________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed!

Vote
Comment
Follow me