ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Start from the beginning

"That's a summoning sticker!" Clara said as she tried to grab onto a flying Kalego. I felt an arm sling over my shoulders. "Don't worry! Everything gonna be alright!"

Stars basically shone in my eyes as I watched M/n-Kun handle everything with such calmness and coolness.

There was so much yelling and screaming that I HAD to calm everything down

There was so much yelling and screaming that I HAD to calm everything down. "Clara! Come over here!" I called the girl.

She stopped whatever she was doing and bounced over to us. I patted her head and turned to Iruma to tell him how to do the summoning but, Come-Come tried to stab him.

"Will punish shoplifting!!" The purple thing declared. Oh shit. I thought "Shoplifting??" Azz finally spoke. "YOU'VE BEEN HERE!?" I raised my voice. "OF COURSE I HAVE!" He yelled back at me.

"Oh right! The sticker was merchandise." Iruma remembered. "Whoops." I looked away, guilty since I WAS the one who told him to take it. Come-Come repeatedly tried to stab us as he yelled but we quickly made a dash for it.

I took Clara under my arm and we all ran leaving a certain someone to pay for the damage. I think Kalego-Sensei is going to be a bit mad.

We all sat on the grass, the others tired from running

We all sat on the grass, the others tired from running. "That was so scary!" Iruma cried out as he lay down. "Thank goodness there was a decoy!" Azz responded back in a formal manner

"I don't think sensei is going to be very happy." Azz, Iruma, and I shuddered at the thought of an angry Kalego as Clara rolled around in the grass. I slowly patted Clara's head while she rolled, hearing Iruma ask "Should we have left him there?"

"Hey, hey! Why don't we get some ice cream?" Clara asked us as she held up four different ice creams. "These were on the ground so I picked them up!"

"Clara we're gonna have to pay for those." I tried to explain to the girl. "Mhm, we can pay later though," I spoke softly as I picked my [fave. Ice cream]. I carefully ate it as Clara handed out others. "Kay! Here are four! Let's cheer!"

We all cheered that we were in the same classes and ate the ice cream! "Are they announcing the classes tomorrow?" Iruma asked, surprise in his voice.

"Hmph. It's unthinkable that Iruma-sama and I will be in separate classes." Azz said coolly. "Me too! Me too!" Clara raised her hand with a wide grin. "Me as well." I pointed out as I took a bite of ice cream. "Yea, I hope we're in the same classes." Iruma smiled nervously.

I quietly sat out as I ate my ice cream, letting the others have a conversation. Until I heard Iruma ask "so can I call you two... my friends?" My ears perked up at that.

"Friends??" We all asked. "Erm, Iruma-Sama. What are... friends?" Azz asked. "Are they like mochi?" Clara asked. They seemed a bit confused, did they not know what friends were?

"Huh? You don't know?" Iruma asked them. To which Azz and Clara said they didn't know. Iruma tried to explain what they were, 'people who you play with and eat meals with and they're really important to you' was what he said.

"I have a better explanation!" I declared, finishing up my ice cream. "A friend is someone who likes you for who you are!" I said.

"They are the nicest person to you, and genuinely nice too. No matter how bad their day might be, they'll be so sweet to you and vice versa. They go out of their way to do the littlest thing to make you happy or smile when your mad and you're all there for each other in the darkest times."

I took a breath.

"No matter how many times you fall down, they'll be right there to pick you up. No matter how many times you cry, they'll wipe your tears. No matter how many times you do something stupid or crazy, they're with you. All through the way."

I took a breath as a water bottle was placed on my lips. "Drink up!" Clara smiled at me as she shoved a water bottle in my face. I gently took it, patted her head, and drank up.

"You seem to have a lot of say in that matter." Azz observed me. I smiled. "I do. Because you guys should know, being friends is very important. A friendship goes both ways." I smiled at them as tears dusted my eyes.

"A friendship can go a long way-"

I was suddenly pulled into a hug. A tuff of blue hair was below my chin, kind of filling my vision. "Iruma-" "You seemed kind of sad!" His voice was muffled as he rubbed his head side to side in the crook of my neck. It made me laugh

"It's alright. We're friends!" He declared. I smiled and nodded, rubbing the Iruma"s surprisingly soft blue hair. "And remember, a friendship is not the same thing as a relationship!" I added as it turned out to be a group hug.