17) The War

It has been a year since Negan and his crew started taking from us in Alexandria. Rick had came up with the idea of war.  Of course Maggie and Ezekiel was against it but Rick was so adamant about it that they just gave in.

Rick and Maggie didn't want me or Carl going and if Carl wasnt going nor was Jacob. I stayed at hilltop with Enid helping around, of course Gregory had snitched on us so he was locked away somewhere.  So it was just me Enid and Jesus helping around.  Everyone else left for war.

Carl and Michonne had stopped by Hilltop and when Michonne and Enid and Jesus left me and Carl alone I instantly knew what it was about.  "Carl I don't accept your apology, go away."

My back was turnt to him. But I felt a pair of hands on my waist "Carl, this isn't going to help you." "I know.." his voice was soft has he wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck "I am truly sorry Y/n, I didn't mean it."

I was in debate of pushing him off and telling him I didn't forgive him again but the sorrow in his voice changed my mind "Fine, but go back to Alexandria-" "Come with me.  Please baby.." "Carl they need me here." "Jesus knows this place like the back of his hand, no they don't." I shrugged Carl off of me and turnt around "No Carl, that's final."

I walked out the room to find Michonne, Enid and Jesus talking. The last time yall were like this was when Sasha died but of course Rick was here and so was Maggie.

Carl walked out shortly and Enid saw the look on his face "What did you say to him Y/n" "I forgave him, what more do you want from me?!" Enid sighed.

I groaned and Carl nodded towards Michonne who nodded and followed behind Carl "Bye y/n! Hope to see you soon!" I smiled and waved.

Enid instantly pushed you against the wall once they left and Jesus went out to check on Gregory. "I know you said something that made him upset."

"He asked me to come back to Alexandria and I told him no. Does that upset you?" Her grip tightend on my collared shirt. "What? Gonna hit me pretty girl." She let go and stormed off.

I flattened my collar and mumbled a "bitch." But saw Jesus and he looked surprised "Wow. Maybe you should Y/n. Clearly yall are going to fight-" "And give into her? Over my dead fucking body Jesus."