Chapter 7: A Snake and A Flytrap

Luka then saw a blonde-headed figure emerge right in front of him. "Adrein?!" Luka yelled

" It's Prince of Roses to you snake~" adrein sneered

" Let Marinette go adrein!" luka yelled

" Never, She is not leaving!!!" adrein screamed 

Luka was taken aback by how emotional the Akuma inside of Aderin was. What had happened? Sass had told him Marinette had been compromised by he hadn't explained how or why someone had been akumatized.

"Adrien whatever happened.... this isn't you! Marinette wouldn't want this....." Luka said trying to calm Adrien down

" how would you know?!" Prince of Roses yelled

"Because I know Marinette and a kind-hearted person like her, wouldn't want to see you suffer or make others suffer even if they hurt her, or you.  Two wrongs don't make a right adrein~" Luka said. " it never will and it never does."

" your one to talk, why don't we see what's under that mask of yours!" Adrein said raising Venus fly traps the size of a great dane at him. Luka sighed obviously reasoning with logic wasn't going to work on him. he needed to get Marinette away from him and figure out where his  Akuma is.  He raised up his harp and prepared to fight. The Venus fly traps came at him in droves swooping down like missiles aiming for a target.

Luka dodged them, flipping over them like an acrobat in a circus. Slashing with his claws ending the plant instantly.  He watched in honor as they grew bigger from being cut down.

"Did I forget to mention that my pets here get stronger every time they are wounded or hurt?" the prince of roses said with mock concern.  Luka frowned as a trickle of sweat went down his forehead, 'think Luka think' he thought.

Luka's eyes landed on an empty spot with no plants..... the fire extinguisher! Of course! Plants don't do well with certain chemicals! Luka launched himself at the fire extinguisher, he ripped it from its case and wielded it against the gigantic fly traps. In an instant, the pressurized chemicals were sprayed all over the plants. The venus flytraps made a groan-like noise as they crumpled to the ground like a house of cards. Thinking fast Luka sprayed the remains at Adrien's face causing him to scream in fury. 

Luka grabbed Marinette and took off with her through a destroyed window.

Adrein screamed in rage behind them! Luka managed to find a spot the vines couldn't reach and laid Marinete by him on the ground.