𝟬𝟭𝟱. pressure is a privilege

STREETS -
act one chapter fifteen.

liked by: aliciahugo, alex_albon, lilymhe, wafflethedog and 1,237,918 others

williamsracing: a disappointing end to a beautiful night in singapore. we'll come back stronger in the next round. 💙

view all 698,176 comments.

userone: rookie mistake from alicia there, underestimating the slipperiness of the track and going in the wall. sargeant would never have done that.
usertwo: you make me laugh jerry. firstly, i'm not making excuses for her but alicia has never driven this car in the wet let alone on a street circuit - and that is no fault of her own. secondly, trumpie hasn't even driven this car in the wet so i don't know how you can make those assumptions. thirdly, jerry, i think you are forgetting alicia is a rookie! she is allowed to make these mistakes!
[287,190 accounts liked this comment]

lilymhe: not your day but we all are behind those beautiful drivers of yours 💗
alex_albon: thanks beautiful girlfriend ❤️
aliciahugo: love you the most girlfriend 💙

wafflethedog: 💙💙💙 my owner did so well regardless
aliciahugo: i swear to the lord's above lewis.

georgerussell63: that's what you get for stealing people's phones.
aliciahugo: and i'd do it again pr merchant.

view all.

SINGAPORE WAS TRULY A GORGEOUS CITY. And Alex and Alicia got to see the nightlife extra early considering they had both crashed into the wall! It's safe to say Jost was very happy with how the weekend had ended. (Are you sensing the sarcasm?)

Considering the fact the pair had crashed out early, it almost meant they got to do media duties earlier.

The best friends were really lucking out today.

In the paddock it was notoriously well-known that both Williams drivers hated everything to do with media duties. Whether it be interviews or doing small clips for Sky sports coverage. It was the bane of their existence.

However, if you asked them to do a Williams video they have fun and oblige within seconds. And that was probably the only time Alex enjoyed filming for his team. Mostly because he got to annoy Alicia in the process.

And even though half the time Alicia looked as though she wanted to rip his head off, deep down she was grateful. Grateful that in this sometimes horrible world of motorsport she had Alex. She would always have Alex.

Just like she'd always have Lewis. And maybe even George. (Ew)

But before she could dwell on her friendships she had to deal with a post-race interview.