Hey, Meet Mr Shadow Kundrra :)

Start bij het begin

He got ready in casual looking hot, his wet hairs and that small flock falling on his forehead was Cherry on top.  His manly scent was filled in the room, he lighted their scented candles and make the room light dim making the environment extremely cozy . This was the best thing about their living room in this house, he spent days on these creative things while doing interiors.

He looked at his watch and texted her asking whether the shoot end. She replied back that she is on the way to home and will reach in 5 mins.  He waited impatiently, he just wanted to have her in his arms after the hectic shooting. She is his peace and he was going insane without her in Punjab. 

She reached 81 Aurette and stepped towards her home.  Without him, the house feels empty and she was dragging her legs towards the place.  She slide the card and put the number lock on the door. A ping sound heard indicating the door is opened.  She slide the door and shocked to see the arrangements.

Teja with cracky voice " Sunny pls come here "

Hearing her cracked voice, he came in front of her in a second and hugged her tightly. She snuggled more to him and sniffed his scent. She was missing this.  He was glad she was in his arms and she was more than delighted to have him back. Now this place feels home.

A building with bricks and cement can never make it a home, it's the heart and soul of ppl who live their make it feel like home. Without that person, the building is just a shelter rather than home.

He could feel her tears wetting his chest and she pulled him more closer.

Teja "I missed u so much sunny "

Karan " u don't have idea how I struggled there without you laddoo. "

He pulled her back and kissed her teary eyes. 

Karan " mat rona shona "

Teja " don't ever leave me and go"

She said in a cute baby voice and he just went aww on his baby.

Karan " I love u my cute baby... "

He kissed her tip of nose and she snuggled more to him.

Karan " come on my sweety, go n freshnup, today is our special night "

She rushed to their room in excitement and he chuckled at his kiddo. 

He put some soft music and started grooving to the music. He arranged everything and was waiting for her. The room door opened and there she stood like a goddess infront of him. He forgot to breath for a moment and gasped for breath.  She was there in a Saree, just an enchanting beauty, she walked towards him seductively and he breathed harder every passing second. She came infront of him and flicked her fingers. He looked at her with hooded eyes and his bands reached her back, he gasped again when his hands touched her bare back and took harsh breath to control his excitement now.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.