ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Nobody's POV

You were safely teleported back to camp. The first thing you see is Leon pacing, Jill right beside him. You walk up to the campfire catching everyone's attention. Most importantly Leon's attention. He stops pacing once he sees you and quickly makes his way towards you, smiling.

"Oh my god (Y/N), I was really worried!" He places a hand on your cheek and his eyes look down at your neck seeing the cut he pushes your hair to the side. His smile fades as he looks back into your eyes. "Wounds are supposed to heal once out of a trial.." he trails off and his eyes widen, "unless the killer does something they weren't supposed to." His eyebrows furrow.

"Leon, it's okay I promise. He gave me hatch." You try to give him a reassuring smile, grabbing his hands and holding them in yours. Leon looks down at your hands and notices the cut on your stomach as well. You notice and place a hand on his cheek to distract him. "I'm fine, these are easy fixes." You kiss his other cheek but as you do so a voice can be heard from behind.

"Oooh~ Leon has a cruuush~" Nea teases making Leon turn around giving her a look of annoyance. You blush at the thought of him having feelings for you, though it can't be true.. could it? Another voice speaks up.

"He is extremely protective over (Y/N), and I mean way more protective then he is for anyone else." Jill crosses her arms, flashing Leon a grin. Leon begins to get flustered by their actions and he pushes your hand away and walks off back towards his cabin. Just by that reaction alone you knew he didn't like you. You feel kind of disappointed though.

"Yo (Y/N), don't worry about him. Come meet the new survivor!" Nea says, snapping you out of your thought. You just nod and make your way to the fire and see a woman you don't recognize. She must be the new survivor that came here with Ji-Woon. You take a seat next to Jill. She leans over to your ear.

"Don't let him storming off make you think he doesn't have a huge crush on you. He so does, you can ask Chris too. Leon is always talking about you." She whispers in your ear making you blush hard. You then focus on the new survivor.

"So, who's this?" You ask staring at this new survivor. She stares back at you.

"I'm Yun-Jin. I was told you got put against Ji-Woon or The Trickster since that's his alias." You nodded your head at how surprisingly calm she was.

"Did you guys already explain everything because she seems way to okay with this?" You ask looking directly at Dwight who's been here the longest. He's usually the one who does the explanation.

"Uh y-yeah we already told her everything. She did freak out but she calmed down after a while. She got here as soon as you four went into the trial." Dwight explains.

"Well now it makes sense." You think to yourself but you give him a nod. You and the other survivors begin to introduce themselves and get to know Yun-Jin.

AT THE KILLER CAMP

Ji-Woon's POV

I make my way back to the so called killer camp. I was teleported here after my very first trial. I can't get that beautiful girl out of my thoughts either. The way she accidentally moaned my name while I cut her flesh was gorgeous. She seems to be into that sort of thing which makes things so much easier for me!

I make my way back to the killer camp and see one of the Legion members, Frank and Danny who goes by Ghostface. I make my way towards them with a smirk on my face.

"So, how'd it go newbie? Did you kill all four of those shit stains?" Frank asks as he leans back on the log he's sitting in front of. I can't help but roll my eyes at his remark. Does he really not know who I am? He shouldn't be talking to me like that. I let out a scoff.

"I killed three of them and I had a wonderful time doing so! Hearing their screams of agony as they hung from those disgusting meat hooks was music to my ears!" I let out a laugh. The two men in front of me took a quick glance at each other and then back at me.

"So what about the fourth?" Danny asks now crossing his arms. I'm not entirely sure if I should tell them the truth of my encounter with that angel.. fuck it, I'll spill. Besides, they can't do anything about it anyways.

"I let the fourth go after I played with her for a bit~" I chuckle, "she was so adorable when she pleaded to be let go as I cut her! I just couldn't resist!" I once again let out a laugh. The two look at me in some shock.

"Can you describe this survivor to us? I'm really hoping it's not who I think it is." Frank states, looking at me to answer his question. I raised an eyebrow at his remark. But I describe her to him.

"She has beautiful silky (H/L) (H/C) hair and these gorgeous (E/C) eyes that I couldn't look away from. Especially with the look of pain on her face! She told me her name is (Y/N)." I smirk at the two killers in front of me. I hear a scoff of annoyance come from Frank as he crosses his arms.

"God damnit! Of course it's (Y/N)!" Frank gets up and gets in my face with an angry expression on his face. I can't help but laugh at his worthless attempt at intimidating me. Though I wonder why he's so mad.

"What's wrong with her?" I continue to smirk at the shorter male in my face. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Nothing is wrong with her! I just happened to take a liking to her WAY before you even got here. So back off you wannabe K-Pop star!" Frank yells shoving me slightly. My smirk turns into a frown and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh you pathetic worm! You will eat your words! I want this girl and I WILL have her!" I shove him harder then he did to me making him fall on the ground. Danny walks up to us standing in the middle.

"Woah woah! Both of you chill out. You're not about to fight over (Y/N) who has another survivor who wants her! It's not worth it." His words infuriate me. I know I don't know much about her but I want her and I always get what I want.

"And how the hell do you know that?" I ask Danny now crossing my arms. He lets out a small chuckle before he speaks.

"I see the way that survivor Leon acts around her. She loves every moment of it! He's always protecting her even if it means he'll die or get hurt. He's never done that with ANY other survivor! Sure he helps but this is a different kind of help. She's also constantly blushing and getting nervous around him." He flashes me a smirk. Hearing him speak these words anger me even more. This supposed Leon was in that trial with me and he was hard to kill.. now I know who to go for and torture the most!

"Regardless of whether she has feelings for him or not, she will be mine. I just know it!" I look down at Frank who's still on the ground. I give him a death glare as I lean down to his level. "If you lay a finger on her or even hurt her I will end you!" I focus on Danny as I stand. "Same thing goes for you. The other killers I can't stop but you two AND the other legion members I can." The two just nod their head not wanting to anger me more I suppose.. very wise of them. I turn around to make my way to my cabin, giving them a wave as I do so.

(Y/N).. I need to know more about her! I need to know everything about her. I also need to make sure this Leon character stays far away from her! It will take time but we have all the time in the world. This was just meant to be!

(word count: 1445)

A/N
Chapters will get longer as the story progresses.

- Luna Starr