Chapter 1

I think that every person when is little, imagine him/herself famous. Maybe actress, actor, model, whatever. Some of them, that wish is olnly while they're little, others it's something they really want but they are afraid to tell people. Only the brave ones are going to chase their dreams and do whatever to make them come true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at home bored in my room watching "The X Factor". I wasn't really paying attention. I was just thinking how breave you've got to be to perform infront of thousands of peoples and then listen to what the judges got to say. I love to sing. I love music. I would be crushed if they told me i suck at singing. I only sing to my closest friends, Carly and Aria or when i'm at home alone. It's not that i am shy to sing to my family, because, well, they're my family. But i am shy, nervous, afraid to sing infront of my school. Carly and Aria say i have a great voice, i don't think so, but anyways, it's natural when the nerves kick in and they decide to ruin your performance. So i just don't want to-

"My God Rachel, you look lifeless"

I turned my head to the direction where i heard the voice and look at my sister leaning against the doorframe.

I picked up a pillow that was beside me and throw it at her.

"Erika i told you a billion times not to enter in my room!"

"Wow chill woman! I've been knocking for minutes. I thought you were dead or something" she said looking at her nails.

"Blah, blah. Why are you here anyways?·

"Mom wanted me to tell you that dinner's ready. When you finish day-dreaming go downstairs please" she told me putting a fake smile on her face.

"I wasn't day-dreaming, i was thinking. You would do it if you had a brain" i told her smirking

"You're a fucking whore!"

I found it really funny when she got mad. I was hilarious. But i couldn't go to far. She was a pain on the ass when she got really, really mad. I know when to shut my mouth.

"We have the same mother sista" i told her with a "duh" tone.

I guess she knew i was winning this argument because she turn around, her blond locks flying as she did so, and slam my door shut.

I waited a few seconds just sitting on my bed before burst out laugthing. When i finally calmed myself down, i got up turning off the tv and went downstairs. The last thing i wanted was my mom entering into my room and shouting 'You're grounded!'. 

I walk downstairs and sat down on the chair next to Erika on the kitchen table.

She shot me a disgusted look and shook her head. I just look at her and shrugged. I guess she didn't accept the fact that i won. What a five year old.

"Were is dad?" i asked mom trying to make a conversation.

"He's coming. Something happend at work but he's on his way here" mom said as her threw her blonde hair into a ponytale.

My mom and Erika were blonde but i'm like dad. Brunette. Just then, i heard the front door opening and footsteps. Seconds later, dad's head appeared on the doorway.

"How are my beautiful three ladies?" he said now entering completly in the kitchen giving mom a peck on the lips.

"Great honey" Then he turned his head towards us.

"How about my two beautiful daughters?" he said walking behind us. I tilted my head back and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm great daddy" i said in a little girl voice. I know he likes it...

"Me too dad" Erika told him while he kissed her cheek.

Dad walked to my mom to help her finish dinner. So i turned my attention back to Erika who looked blanky at the empty plate infront of her.

"So..." i paused as she turned her head to her left to look at me "Guess i won the little argument there back in my room huh" i nudged her rib smiling

"Um, of course not, there's no way in hell you could have won"

"Oh but i did"

"Did not"

"Did"

"Did not"

"Did"

"Not"

"Did!"

"Not!"

"Girls! That's enough, Please behave on the table, and Rachel, put your legs down" i gave her a look but did as i told.

Mom put a bowl with rise on the middle of the table and next to it some grilled chicken.

"What do you guys want to drink?" she asked resting her hands on dad's shoulders

"Apple juice" Erika and i answered at the same time. We just looked at each other as dad laughted while mom grabbed the apple juice frome the fridge and poured the juice on our cups.

"So girls what did you guys do today?" mom asked 

"I went shopping and then to the cinema with Grace, Sarah and Destiny" Erika said serving some rice on her plate.

"Thats great. Did you have fun?" Eirka nodded and mom turned her attention to me "And you Rocky?"

"I just layed down on my bed the whole day and watched tv"

"Well thats, great- i guess"

Whan we finished dinner i went upstairs to my room and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair.

I lazily walked back into my room and throwed myself on bed, head first. I heared someone laugh and i lifted my head to see mt parents walking in my room. Mom sat on the edge of the bed next to me and ribbed my back.

I like that shit.

"I guess doing nothing took all your energy" dad said while laughing.

"Hey" i rolled over so now i was looking at them. "I had a very productive day" i said while pointing my finger to my dad. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Alright then, we'll let you sleep princess" mom said kissing my cheek and then stood up. 

"Yeah, goodnight baby girl, i love you" dad said and ran his hand on my tummy and kissed my forehead.

"Night, love you to. Love you mom" i told them with my eyes already closed

"Night sweetheart"

I heard the door shut and i crawled under the covers and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, sorry for any mistakes and tell me what you think!

Vote,

Fan,

Comment!

Thanks for reading! <3