morning!!

no warnings for this chapter, yippie!!
Jeremy pov:

i wake up the morning after i had comforted Michael, he's still holding onto me as if if he let go he wouldn't be able to hug me again.

his face still has tear stains on his cheeks, as he had probably cried a bit more.

i dont know if i should wake him up, its kind of late, but he obviously needs the sleep.

i slowly leave his grasp and the the bed to get ready for the day.

i go brush my teeth, put on light makeup, and put on my favorite band tee and shorts.

when i get back to me and mikes room, he seems to be waking up a bit, i go sit next to him.

mike pov:

i wake up the morning after jeremy had had to deal with my crying and such, i still feel pretty shitty, i dont want things to be awkward today.

i open my eyes fully and see jeremy sitting down next to me on our bed.

i notice hes ready for the day already, what time is it??

i sit up and look at him, he looks back.

"gmornin mikey:]"

"morning.."

"i was gonna make breakfast if youd like!"

"oh, okay. yeah actually, thatd be nice:)"

"alright! ill go downstairs and do that!!"

i finally force myself out of bed as he leaves our room. i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, do my makeup and change out of my baggy band tee and oversized purple shorts.

i stare at myself in the mirror hating how similar i look to my father, but i make myself stop, i really dont wanna cry, its probably not even 10am yet.

i finish my eyeliner and swipe on mascara then leave to change.

i dont know what well do today, but its maybe 70-80 degrees outside today, so i throw on my favorite Radiohead tee-shirt, purple-ish baggy cargo shorts, and a necklace.

i finally brush my hair and put a hair tie around my wrist in case i need it.

jeremy pov:

im in the kitchen making pancakes for me and mike, as i see him walking down the stairs finally ready for the day.

"morning slowpoke!"

"oh comon'" i didnt take more than 20 minutes!"

"still slow-"

"IM NOT SL-"

"anyways im making pancakes, you want blueberries or somethin in yours?"

"yeah sure."

mike pov:

about 5 minutes later he slides a blueberry pancake on my plate and sits across from me with his.

"so, whadya wanna do today??" he asks me.

"hmmm.. oo! remember that plushie we wanted from the carnival a while back?"

"oh yeah! we could totally go there for the day!"

"alright:)"

we sit in a comfy silence until we finish our food.

"ill put on shoes and get stuff to bring along, cool?" jeremy asks.

"yeah ill do that too and get my bag."

i put our plates in the dishwasher and head upstairs to get my shoes and and gather my stuff.

i shove my noise canceling headphones, sunglasses, water bottle, and a fidget cube thing in my bag, put on my converse that i painted flames on, and finally go back downstairs.

jeremy is putting a last thing in his bag as i walk down. he looks my direction and asks if im ready to go.

i smile and nod, we leave to the car and i hop in the drivers seat as jeremy turns on music and we head for the carnival place:)

(i know mikes povs are much more detailed tham jeremys, however he is the main character of this chapter as well as the previous one, so it makes sense)