Evie's POV of Tracy ★

Because I've held back in school, I had to repeat my grade which sucks but I don't know what happened to me and my intelligence. I've here trapped in this hell hole school for like years what it feels like, I know everybody in this poorly made school and so does everybody know me, I am literally the most popular girl here, how can nobody know me? I heard that Mason has a sister that just joined this school and I want to give her a chance, I just want to see how she's like.

I sleep whenever, or when I wake up whenever...I don't care if I'm late to school but since I woke up early, I decided to actually get ready to go to this hell hole school. I'm excited to see what this 'Tracy' girl looks like, I spent my time doing my makeup and also doing my hair, I want to look good.

Heading to school I could already hear the boys calling me over already, I'm planning to go with Astrid anyways.

Astrid; "Had you heard there's a new girl named Tracy? I heard she's Mason's sister...I honestly can't wait to see what she looks like."

Evie; "Yeah I heard about her but I don't know if it's just me or I have this feeling in my stomach that I can't seem to get rid of. Whatever I just hope she's interesting."

Evie; "I'll see you in lunch Astrid."

Astrid; "Bye Evie! I love you girl."

Evie's POV.

After Evie and Astrid walked over to their class the bell rings and all Evie could think about is this girl Tracy, she hasn't even seen what she looks like yet but all she could get is butterflies in her stomach. 

Astrid's POV.

I don't get Evie sometimes, she's so interesting but I kind of hope Tracy for the best since you don't know what the hell Evie could do to that poor innocent girl, I mean Mason doesn't even like Evie like that, he doesn't even pay attention to her or at least he doesn't from what I know of. 

During lunch Evie took a glance her, Tracy. Evie doesn't understand. She doesn't understand why she's like this. 

Evie thought to herself if she was catching feelings for Tracy, the thing is she doesn't even know what she's like.. 

Astrid pointed out Tracy, she was about to invite Tracy to sit down with them at lunch, but it seemed like Tracy already had somebody to sit with during lunch.

Evie; "I'll be right back Astrid I'll be going to the bathroom. I'll be back in like 10 minutes real quick."

Astrid nodded at Evie, Evie stood up and started heading over to the bathroom, Evie takes a glance and see somebody following her--that's Tracy. I see her following me..is she also heading to the bathroom? this is so interesting she looks friendly, she seems like she isn't that bad though, she did ask my number.. I jotted my number down but I hope she forgets to call me though I don't feel like shopping with somebody like her. 

She's calling me but I'll just be ghosting her since I'm out with Astrid. 

I don't know if I should be friendly with Tracy or I shouldn't, what if I give her a chance and see how she actually is?...

I find this 'Tracy' girl so interesting, like about her is so interesting and I would lowkey like to get to know her better. During school I came up to her, I explained to her why I was 'busy' I was crossed fingers that she would believe me, she did in-fact believe me. I told her we could hang out in the park soon I want to know more about you Tracy.. I told her that, it's just something about her is so interesting like the energy of hers. I just have a feeling about something and I'm not sure it's good nor bad.

I didn't know what was going to happen to both of us but I'm just so nervous and excited.. I could maybe see Mason..

This was a beginning to such wonderful and not wonderful things for me and Tracy.