11, IT COULD'VE BEEN WORSE

Start from the beginning

(L/N) sighed as she studied him. "I'll talk about you to him, but if you want him to scout you. You'll have to stand out somehow."

He moved his behind to the end of his seat. "How?"

The (H/C) haired girl pursued her lips as she contemplated. "Introduce yourself," She adjusted her glasses. "Most people are intimidated by their heroes in some way, if you confidently manage to go up to him and speak with him I'm sure you'll stand out."

"I'll do it!" He semi-shouted, and she shushed him pressing a finger to his lips. "Don't expect too much though, I can't even get him to pay attention to me. You'll have to go on and beyond if you really want to get his attention."

In a matter of pure coincidence, Rin stepped into the room. A disappointed sighed withdrew from him as he witnessed his daughter in the hospital bed. "(Y/N)..." One of his feathers vibrated, telling him that someone else was in the room. Storm paused as he stole a glimpse at the blonde and nodded in greeting. "You're the one who lost against my daughter."

Kaminari's mouth went dry, he couldn't speak. And surely not after what Storm had just said. He would surely mess up somehow before the hero. Luckily, (Y/N) tapped his back with her finger and  zapped him a bit to get him to talk.

"M-My name is Denki Kaminari sir, I'm a classmate and friend to your daughter."

Storm stared at him blankly, then stole a glimpse back at his daughter. His stoic face was a sight she got use to, but this time, there was disappointment seeping from it. "I'll talk to you later." He then leaves without saying anything else.

The two teens stay there in silence, to ease the awkward silence someone had to say.

"It could've been worse."

━━━━

Like the gentlemen he was, Kaminari reached for the door before (Y/N) could and allowed her to enter the room before him. All while bowing in a 'chivalrous' manner, she gave him a once-over before muttering a short "Thanks" as she entered the room.

"That's just what a hero like me does." He coyly boasted, glancing over to see if she had reacted in any sort. Which she did, shaking her head careless.

The two had failed to realize their classmates had been watching their interaction with confusion on their faces.

"You're welcome."

Once the eccentric blonde sat beside his friend, Sero stared at in incredulously. "When did this happen?"

"When did what happened?"

Mina smiled brightly, intrigued by the two. "I don't think so! Something had to happen for Kaminari to all smiley like that!"

The (E/C) eyed teen shook her head. "We just talked for a bit, that's it. Nothing more."

"It's the quirks."

"It's a connection only we know."

"Kaminari you're not helping."

"Right, we all know Kaminari gets no play."

The (H/C) haired teen smirked at that last sentence, looking ahead she whispered to the only other teen with glasses. "Has she said anything about her match with Uraraka?"