Hair Appointment: Ran

Start from the beginning

"Of course,  but sir you won't need color in a week." 

"Just a wash then" Ran says smiling. She sets up the appointment and hands him a buisness card with the day and time written on it. As he is about to leave he noticed the young girl he has been watching all day looking up in his direction. Ran smiles and hold his hand up waving at the girl before walking out of the salon. 

That was the first time Ran met you and ever since that day you are all he can think about. The following week couldn't come fast enough. Ran walked into the salon right on time and took at seat in the waiting area. Ran noticed it was a little busier today than is normally is when he comes in. He pays no mind. The receptionist walks to the front and greets Ran. 

"Hi Mr. Haitani. I'm sorry we're a little busy today. Someone booked in a last minute wedding. It's going to be a little bit before we can take you." She says 

Ran furrows his brows but nods non the less. "Unless of course you are okay with (y/n) taking care of you today. I know she isn't your usual stylist but since she hasn't done a lot of up do she is just watching today so I'm sure she would have time." She says

Ran smiles and nods "that's fine." He says. He only came here today to see you always. He could wash his hair at home. He just wanted an excuse to see you sooner than his usual 6 week appointment. The receptionist walks away and a minutes (y/n) walks to the waiting room. 

"Hello Mr. Haitani. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to do your hair today. I'm ready whenever you are." You say with a smile. Ran smiles back and stands up following you to your chair. He sits down and you put the cape on him. 

"So what are we doing today?" You say as you undo his braids and start to brush his hair out. "Just washed and dried." Be says 

"Of course sir." You say "we can go a head back to the bowls then to get you washed" Ran follows you back taking a seat and leaning back into the bowl. 

You turn the water on begin to wet his hair. You than lather Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore shampoo and start messaging it into his scalp. You shampoo the hair twice then apply the same line of conditioner focusing on the ends of his hair. After rinsing the conditioner you grab and towel and wrap his hair up and escort him back to your hair. 

Once Ran is back in your hair you get to work on detangling his hair. First you spray in Purology color fanatic spray and begin to comb the hair from ends to roots. "I didn't take you as someone to come in just for a wash Mr. Haitani" you say while adding in olaplex number 6 to his ends along with redken quick blowout. 

"No need to be so formal." Ran says "just call me Ran" 

"Yes sir-I mean Ran" you say as you grab your blow drying and round brush. You begin to dry Rans hair and you help but notice how well taken care of it is. Most people don't know proper hair care but you can tell Ran truly takes care of his. Ran has better hair than most of the women who sit in your chair. 

After you finish drying 15 minutes later you add a small amount of Lanza Keratin Healing Oil to the midshaft and ends of his hair. "Are we only drying today or would you like it styled as well, Ran?" You ask 

"Can you braid it?" He asks. You nod your hair and begin to work on braids you've seen him wearing twice now. After you finish you remove the cape and walk Ran up to the receptionist bidding him goodbye and telling him to have a good rest of his day as you walk back to your station to clean up.