Chapter 3.5: Tᕼᗴ ᖴᗩᒪՏᕼᗷᗩᑕKՏ

Start from the beginning

"I have a few questions for you miss adlawan." The principal said in calm tone.

You nod at her.

"Why did you kick your teacher, miss adlawan?" She asked. When you about to answering her someone middling on it.

"Ma'am! That child doesn't have respect! I didn't even do anything! They just kick me without a reason!-"

"Uhmm, sir I'm the one who questioning in here, sir not you." You politely retorted making the P.E teacher almost blood boil. Uncle Luke also was amusing to your politely respond.

"You little-"

"Language, sir Paul." Principal said with a calm tone but that sentence make him shut it his mouth, she turned around to you and asked again.

"Why did you kick your teacher, miss adlawan?"

You answered without hesitation. "He made a disrespectful joke about being a women ma'am. And he said it was worthless. He even laughing about it and abusing the other teachers too ma'am."

This make she turned to sir Paul with a blank stare. While your uncle patting your head making you confused a bit but you didn't mind it at all.

'I want more drama.' You bored thought.

"Isn't true, sir Paul? You making a joke comment for women and assaulting someone?" She asked with hint of venom.

"Ma'am she just lying to you!"

"Eh? Really? Or you really can't accept because women are more achievement than you are." It was now your uncle make a comment.

Some of them kinda shock when they heard about your uncle comment.
It was kinda amusing to you, cause it was the first time commenting some kind of sarcastic replied.

"Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? Your a grown men love tormenting a ladies?" Uncle Luke said with a suddenly serious expression. Making sir Paul laugh at him.

"So what? Women are useless. It's quite hilarious they still attend some working. They should stay in the house make some cook for us men! You should be grateful, brat!" He slightly mocking reply to your uncle, without realize you smirk yourself.

'Man. Did he just exposed himself? What an idiot.'

"Huh? Say one more time-" The principal was still asking Paul but got cut off by suddenly by your uncle making fist on the table making split in half.

It was damaged and crashed with using his fist, it has few blood dripping on the table.

"Oh ..I'm sorry principal and sir Paul, there is a mosquito in here." You uncle said with a his smile on his face making them froze in their places.

You got wide eyes on what you witnessing right now making wanted yourself cheering your uncle.

'I thought his really good using magic! I guess he can used his fist too! Man.. His so strong.'

Sir Paul was now almost getting wet himself. He imagine himself if he got by your uncle. It will literally crashed their skull.

Your uncle patting your shoulder making stare at him. He gave you a smile more likely he was proud of you, you smiled back.

You start to stand up along with your uncle and about to left.

Suddenly Paul was about to grab your collar. But you manage to dodge it and grab his hand twisting it and drop it on the floor still holding his arm and twisted again making him groan in pain.