𝟒. 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐆𝐨

Start from the beginning

Alright, let me explain this; in the past year, I've been doing a few more movies. One of them, is Black Widow. It's Natasha's solo movie, I'm very proud if it and I'm so happy that I was able to do it with the amazing cast! Today, the trailer came out. All of the reactions to it were amazing, and I thanked everyone, until phone buzzed again at 6 in the morning, while I was just getting out of bed. Again, it's only morning now, but it already ruined me for the rest of the whole fucking day.

__________

|text message|
|Evans|

Evans
The trailer looks great. I'm
proud of you. 👏

seen.

__________

Yup, that's the text that fucked me up. Come on, it's barely 6am and I'm already trying not to cry my fucking eyes out... Chris Evans, the hold this man still has on me is fucking insane. We used to be so close, and the fact that we can't look at each other anymore now, is terrible. Sure, I hate myself for the things I said and I hate the fact that I probably started all of it in his trailer last year, but still, there's nothing I can do now. I can barely even listen to 'Silver Bird' by Mark Lindsay anymore, it was our song. think I'll always love Chris, yes, love. If I text him now, or even talk to him now, things wouldn't go so well. I have to move on, and I can't do that if I don't let him go. I have to let him go, on the inside.

Maybe I'll feel better about this in a few months, I have a lot of projects coming up, I can just focus on that and forget about Chris. I have been trying to forget him, and leave my feelings for him behind, but I haven't been able to actually do so just yet. I will, I'm sure I will, but that moment didn't come yet. I just wanna be able to spend one day without thinking about him and his beautiful, beautiful eyes. His soft beard, his gorgeous hair, the way he smells, she way he looks at me, the way he- see? That's the problem. I have to stop that, I have to stop thinking about him.

-

-

Chris' POV

"Fuck..." I sigh, looking at my phone. Amelia read the message I sent her, about the Black Widow trailer, but she didn't reply. Maybe I shouldn't have sent her a message int eh first place, but I really wanted to let her know that I loved the trailer and that I'm proud of her. I miss her so much, every single day. I still love her, I can't feel anything else but love for my girl. She'll always be my girl, always and forever. I know that I'm probably never gonna see her again, but when and if I do, I'm gonna try to make her my girl again. I just want her back, I wanna go back to the way we used to be together.

I still have her number in my phone, but maybe she deleted mine. Maybe she doesn't even know who sent her that messages, so maybe I should send her a DM on Instagram? I don't follow her anymore and she doesn't follow me anymore either, but I could do it, right? Wait, maybe that's not a good idea. If she did know who sent that messages before, she probably just wants me to leave her the fuck alone. Maybe I should respect that... For now, I just take a deep breath and check my phone again as I listen to 'Silver Bird' by Mark Lindsay; our song.

__________

Instagram

liked by @chrisevans, @scottevansgram and 2

liked by @chrisevans, @scottevansgram and 2.926.854 others

comments: 12.983

@imsebastianstan: I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD!! I love you, Amsy! I can't wait for this movie to come 😍

tagged: @ameliarose

View Comments:

@usernamek: omg!!!

@udername: yesssss I can't wait!!

@username: fuck yes

@username7: she's so hot

@usermamet: I missed Nat 🥺

@robertdowneyjr: wow!!

@usernamew: cutieee

@elizabetholsenofficial: YES GIRL!! 🥵🫠

@usernameu: babe

@marvel: 💣💥

@username5: that's so hot wtf

@ameliarose: 🥰🥰❤️

@usetnamro: awww

@chrisevans: 👏👏👏👏

@scottevansgram: woah, this looks awesome! 🤩

@usernamef: omg

@usernames: I CANNOT WAIT OMFG

__________