Caught part 2

~Sky's pov~

"T-Ty~Stop~"Ty wouldn't stop grinding on me,I tried to push him off but he was to heavy... Damnit... "Ty please we're g-going to get caught~"he started to grind harder "Ty~later~ah~" he smirks and moans. We hear the front door open and Ty quickly gets up and sit on my bed,crap the computer! I get up and close the tab and I lean back on the chair,Mitch walks in"hey doods,u two want to play truth or dare?" I mumble sure,me and Ty walk to the living room and we sat down next to each other. "Sky u go first" I groan "fine,Mitch truth or dare?"Mitch grins"dare!"I smirk"I dare you to sit down on Jerome's lap and French kiss his neck"his and Jerome's eyes widen and a blush on their face. Mitch sigh and crawls to Jerome and sits on his lap and starts to French kiss his neck,"M-Mitch~"Jerome keeps moaning until mitch starts to moan"ok ok!"mitch gets off of Jerome and goes back were he was. "Ok my turn,sky truth or dare?"I think for a bit"truth"he smirks"is true that u watch porn~?" Oh no, I started to blush"I-I-I umm well uh"

~Ty's pov~

Shit "Mitch,wth,that's stupid"Mitch look at my direction"it's a yes or no question Ty,so what is Sky,yes or no?"Sky sigh"y-yes..."everyone in the room expect me were laughing,I look at sky and frown. He had tears in his eyes,he got up and ran up to his room,I glare at Mitch and the rest of the guys"STFU look what you've done jackasses!" I quickly run to his room and when I get there I hear him crying. I knock on the door"go away!"I frown"Sky it's Ty,please let me in"I waited for a while until he finally opens the door,I open my arms for a hug,Sky looks like he's going to cry again. He hugs me crying onto my shoulder"I love u Sky..."he looks up at me"I l-love you t-too"I smile and kinda started to smirk. I lean towards his ear and whisper"want to finish what we started~?" He blushes and nods,I slightly laugh"who's top~?"Sky paused for a while "I want to be top~"

(((I be working on the third part on school so yea,see you later brahs and take care 😚☺️😊)))