𝓓𝓪𝔂 3: 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻'𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓼

I opened my eyes and was treated by a small round table next to the cage, there was food on it and a note, from kaan I assumed. I didn't wanna reach for it but I was hungry, I didn't even realize I slept all of yesterday away. I got up the blanket falling to my side as I crawled on the bed over to the table. The bars were spaced out enough for me to bring the food and the note in the cage with me. Sadly they wasn't far apart for me to break out. I opened the the container of food and was greeted with the amazing smell of what I assumed was home made steak over rice. I instantly closed it and put it to the side.

I looked at the note, it was folded but on the front the name '𝒦𝒶𝒶𝓃' was written in script in a shiny gold ink. Of course he can write fancy and he of course has to use such a rich color. If this doesn't scream I'm trying to impress you I don't know what does. I opened the letter, it wasn't much writing which was good cause I didn't feel like ready a whole essay on what his thoughts and plans were for me. I hesitated then gave in and read the short note in my head, and yes it was also in script; show off.

ℋ𝑒𝓎 𝒩𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃. ℐ 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎, 𝒾 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈. ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒾 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒.

                                                 ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒,𝒦𝒶𝒶𝓃 <3

Oh please, spare me the façade kaan. You stalk me for god knows how long, offer to treat me and my friend all night, lure me into one of the backrooms, act all nice and friendly, offer me food and wine only to find out the wine was drugged and you kidnapped me. And then you have the audacity to tell me you have the ability to hurt my friend to keep her from telling people that you are my potential kidnapper and then send me this note and food to prove I'm dependent on you?! Ugh this guy is sooo getting on my last nerves. If he ever lets me out of this cage I'm going to seriously hurt this man.

I crumbled up the paper and threw it, I was a little surprised by how far it went, I looked away from the paper I threw across the room and laid down on the bed. I then remembered mid way that the food was still hot, if it got cold I had no way of heating it up and I doubt any of his servants can hear me. And I don't know how long kaan will take to come back. I am a little hungry and the food is still warm, not too hot. It would be a waist of good food, as mad as I am at him and upset that I'm in this situation right now he hasn't shown any hostility. I don't think he wants to kill me, if he wanted me dead he would have done that already; wait did kaan say those words to me? Dammit now I'm quoting him ugh I hate it here.

Whatever I'll eat it but only because I could never imagine turning down free food, especially if it's my favorite. I sat back up and looked at the food picking it up and taking a bite. My eyes went wide as I looked down at the food. It...was good, better then good the best steak over rice I ever had. But my only question is, how did he know I liked steak over rice especially having my steak well done? Maybe it was just pure coincidence that his servants made this and they prefer well done meat and not meat that's still bleeding on the inside like those weird people. I sighed remembering my stupidity had kicked in again.

He's been stalking you remember niya? Geez how did you forget that crucial part, he probably knows more about you then you do, heck maybe even more then star. I can't say for sure, he probably knows all my favorite foods like he knows his name. I continued to eat it and realized he didn't give me anything to drink, brilliant. If your gonna leave me here with no way of getting out to do shit on my own kaan atleast let me have access to communicate with someone who can tend to my needs when your gone. If you don't want me to feel trapped here. Then again it's already to late for that, a bed in a cage? Im not a damn pet.