Looking at Anjali her damadji's uncaring attitude towards his daughter and her granddaughter worries her. She remained silent expecting the couples to solve the issue between them but the longing eyes of her great-granddaughter whenever she seems Piya with her father haunts her.

Years has passed but her son-in-law never spend a day with his daughter or even be available during any of hef special events. Past years she tried putting her family together but this time she felt a storm near them yet she didn't know from which direction was to come.

Her thought broke with Manohar worried voice who turned more silent in the family from past years and only speaks when asked.

"Maa what a you thinking about?"

Manohar stared at his mother who seem lost for long. Though aware of what she might be thinking ,he himself decided to keep himself out of his family happenings knowing none will listen to him even if he decides to point out anything.

"Am worried about Chote and Anjali Bitiya"

Nani laid down her worry while Mami twitch her mouth displeased knowing where the talk will be heading. Mama glared at her who remained unfazed busy staring herself in the mirror words flowing from her mouth.

"What's their to worry Sasuma?Arnav bitwa is married which you always wanted and even today your damadji is here which I guess is a good thing"

Mami completed twitching her lips  though before Nani can respond HP voice interrupted them.

"Maaji theirs a woman and child who arrived in RM asking for Shyam presence"

Everyone stared at Shyam in confusion while he stood clueless revealing he wasn't expecting anyone. He headed inside followed by everyone but he stood numb sweat forming on his forehead seeing who was infront of him.

Raizada's stood staring at his face expression until Ratna who wasn't staring infront bump on his feet which reminded him of his surrounding

Raizada's stood staring at his face expression until Ratna who wasn't staring infront bump on his feet which reminded him of his surrounding. Seeing questioning gazes he compose himself facing Nani.

"Nani can I be excused a little, it's something from work and this is my client?