𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Harriet Sanderson didn't have the best life

Her parents, who were clearly alcoholics, were killed in a car accident when she was one year old.

Her social services send her to her house from her "Dear Aunt Susan" from her, notice her sarcasm.

Her aunt Susan hers was a woman with a very unhappy life, she got pregnant at a young age by my cousin Josh, all her dreams went to waste and she became a drug addict years later.

Living with her was hell, she had her husband that all she did was drink and complain all day.

And her cousin who constantly hit and teased her.

Harriet was the family servant.

By the time she was five she was tall enough to cook for everyone in the house.

She also had to clean and work to buy food, and yes, she had to hide her money, who knows what her uncles would do if they found that money.

She could never go to school, her aunt never enrolled her.

Although that did not stop him from studying. Every morning (when her uncles were passed out on the couch and her cousin was asleep) she went to the library near her home, Miss Nancy, the sweet old lady in charge of the place, allowed her to read books and study for free.

One morning she found a rather interesting book in her opinion, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", she asked Miss Nancy's permission and took it to her home so she could read it.

She was fascinated.

She felt so identified with Harry, a very horrible childhood thanks to her uncles, but at least he had an escape, Hogwarts.

She read the entire saga in less than a month when she found out there were more books.

She later found out that there were movies, and thanks to Miss Nancy who gave her an old laptop that her granddaughter no longer used, she watched all the movies.

She was fascinated with that whole world, in her dreams she fantasized about going to Hogwarts, making friends and being able to have fun and have adventures.

Little did she know that her dream would soon come true, though it wasn't in a very pretty way.

On Halloween 2022, Harriet died at the age of fourteen.

She had started the morning a little better than usual, or so she thought.

Her uncles were awake when she got up, her cousin was not at home, he had gone out with her friends.

When she got to the kitchen they had a very serious look on her face.

"Something happened?" Harriet asked cautiously, she did not want to make them angry and receive a punishment, they are not very nice to them.