Desires

Revali leaves the room and goes to the dining table as everyone besides Daruk, and Urbosa look at Revali with concern, the Rito sits as if nothing is going on. Eventually the Hylian came to the room exhausted as his hands have scratches. Link gives a worried expression as the Hylian in question just sits and eats in quiet.

After some time the Princess ask about Revali's health and in that moment Sky got up, bowed, and left to train as everyone focused on Revali who then decided to speed up on eating his meal. After some questions on his mental state and physical questions they left him alone as then Link bowed out and went to find the Hylian.

Sky: Just one more. Then I can be a Champion.

Link: Hmph

Sky: Link, So you are here to train am I correct?

Link: I'm here to check on you.

Sky: I'm fine Link

Link: You look exhausted

Sky: I stayed out late to train. What's wrong with that?

Link: You look absolutely exhausted.

Sky: So do you, when you train hard for Hyrule.

Link: But I have a role to fulfill, but you don't have a destiny holding you on a leash. You can do things differently.

Sky: Why don't you do that?

Link: What do you mean?

Sky: You have been thinking that destiny cannot be avoided. You are wrong Link.

Link: What do you know?

Sky: I almost died with Revali on the Hebra Mountains.

Link: But Revali's fate...

Sky: My fate was in his hands and my own. No one can control destiny except you.

Link: My father's death...

Sky: Stop it. There is no such thing as destiny, you are Link the Hylian Champion. Not the hero of time nor twilight and especially not the hero of trains.

Link: Hahaha. That is true.

Sky: We are best friends and when the day comes you decide if you want to see things through or not.

Link: Alright, I understand. Thank you Sky, for everything.

Sky: It's what friends are for.

Zelda: Link! What happened?

Sky: I had to give him a pep talk

Link: Hup

Zelda: Thank you Sky

Sky: Hmm?

Zelda: What is it?

Sky: Sorry, I have to go check on Revali.

Zelda: Very well.

Revali: My, the updraft is surely being more than perfected.

Sky: I see.

Revali: You came to eavesdrop have you.

Sky: So what if I am? Will you be offended?

Revali: Hmph. If my techniques will be copied, then some flaterry is in order.

Sky: I see it must be great to have all the attention.

Revali: Of course, it means I am the star on the battlefield.

Urbosa: Now now, you wouldn't want to gloat to someone who already has skills, that match your own.

Revali: Please, no one can match my skills on the battlefield.