a wedding battle

Kalims pov
Todays the day me and jamil are getting married i was super excited i was in my wedding outfit until a voice said "dont do it" i was confused the voice kept on saying " dont say i do.....hes gonna kill us......please dont do it" i was confused "haku give me that wine" haku nodded and give me it i drink it then the voices stopped i smiled "kalim are you excited for this day" haku said "yes i am!" We talked for a few minutes and i was time

Author pov
Jamil was waiting smiling and kalim was excited but the others where one there way to stop this as kalim now got to the alter and the priest was talking until "if anyone think these two shall not be married speak not or forever hold your peace" then a voice was heard "I DO AND THIS WEDDING IS OVER" jamil turned and saw yuu kalim got mad "you....UGH YOUR RUINING MY SPECIAL DAY"  jamil glared at yuu "human the wanna be hero you came to try to stop us" yuu smirked "not just me" them the others showed jamil got made and kailm was so mad to where he was overbolt himself "UGH GUARDS GET THEM AND KILL THEM" then the battle starts the first years fight with there might second years where working with the third years but the overblots where fighting even the lovers under the potion while that happen melinoe and nami where fighting to the death "hehehe of melinoe your still so useless" melinoe use a corruption spell "nope ive been useful thank you" the battle when on for hours jamil and kalim working together but then..........

(Im gonna put three endings for this)