My Want...my mind..

Ch. 1  

Fantasies

I stood waching him strip as I had comanded . Slow and steadily he pealed off his clothing. I watched silently wondering what I was going to do to him tonight. The day had been long at work and people wouldn't stop complaining about this or that and my body craved the release. The Dom in me came forward and released an air of overpowering dominance over this man, Dominic, or in this room its D. His bulging penis gave his growing arousal away. From the moment he came into the room he could sence my tension and my growing need and he was instantly hard.

"Sub position" I said sternly. He nelt to his knees, spread them, bowed his head and kept his hands behind his back, his Dick pointed out, full and thick. I went over to the asortment of restraints. I grabed his favorite. Rope. I always prefered the leather cuffs. The ones that conected the rists and the elbows but I decided to please.

I walked up behind him and started to tie him. I tied his elbows together and led the rope down between his arms and tied his rists and proceded to tie them to his ancles. He began to breath heavier and bit his lip. He new I ment business. I only did this tie when I wanted pleasure. I grabed a rideing crop and went infront of him. "Look at me" he looked up into my eyes and watched me. His arousal was huge and thick, it made me want it that much more.

I smiled and started to feel better. But only a tad. I needed to shed these clothes. They were to boring for what I had in mind. I smiled and ran the end of the crop down his right cheek and his neck. he leaned his head to the left giving me full rang. I smiled and turned from him walking to the closet that was made for my outfits. "stay, D" I muttered to him loud enough he could hear and headed in to change.

I emerged in a simple sexy little blue dress. It was comfortable and I could move in it and it hugged each curve. My long red hair was let down in a mess and it gently sat over my shoulder his head was down again. "look up" I comanded walking over to him with my swanky leather heals. He looked up and took in my body. His eyes traveled up my curves and his penis took in his arousal growing more to a very impressive length.

I smiled and walked around him leting the crop slind on his tanned skin. He bit back a small moan as the sensations rose. "hush" I demanded and gave him a snap on his perfect abs. He bit his lip tightly and held still. I smiled and went for a blind fold. After I blinded him, I circled him. I snaped him on his back hard and his brething increased and I hit him again feeling the adrenaline wash over me, I smiled and went infront of him. I put the crop under his chin and pulled his face up out of the way.

With a flick of my rist a little welt formed on his chest and his breath hitched again. I smiled seeing his Dick throb for attention. Kneeling infront of him I smiled and kissed his neck softly, leting my warm breath coress him, as I slid the crop up his inner thy softly and he shivered. "you have to please me then u can be pleased" I wispered against his neck.

I stood up and untied him, tossing the blindfold over next to the crop.  He stood. I sat on the bed I let him pick out the toy to use. He chose the venus. its top moved it small circles and the small but strong bunny would vibrate on my most tender spots. It made me wet, he came over and knelt down infront of me, spreading my legs he smiled, his arousal wanting my wet little pussy.

I smiled at him and he slid his hands up my legs and kissed his way up between my thys. I watched him move slowly, I could smell my growing arousal. He kissed around my pussy and picked up my ancles and pushing them onto the bed makeing me lay back. he used this position to spread me open wide for his enjoyment. I bit my lip and he spread my legs wider and kissed my wet lips. I let my self enjoy the warm contact. He licked my lips soft stairing me straight in the eye. I staired back.