The Poop Boy

hank got peevnant form skuler jeakong him kff so like niw what like should he abirt is??? no. hank is PRO LIFE. im not L fetus go die L L anywyS
nro the human body system cool asf ngl

slavery is not real

what if im an NPC and idk it cuz i'm an NPC

but i couldnt think that if i was an NPC, but they would want an NPC to think they COULDNT be an npc joky shit dude wait

am i an npc

i just kissedd my phone for some reason ?
okY then

um ok so hank got pregnat from skyler like wuttyyy noo waltttt i cant do this to walt but it was too late like he was In labor nro

so then he gave birth to; the protagonist of this story.

poop boy, no, THE poop boy.

he was brown, and he was salty, and he. was. FIERCE.

hre leaped kht of hanks uterus and said hey zaddy and ran out of the hospital to go find his mommy
skyler
he runs down Negro Arroyo Lane, dragging doodoo along the sidewalk.
he had almonds inside if him.

his feet left stains all over the pavement but he knew he needed to see his mommy akyler

and what he saw mommy skyler he leaped into her arms and said mommy im ur poop son and she said oh wow ur even cuter than holly but why are u poop tho
and he said because boys have poop babies and GIRLS have babies.

and she said ohhhhh and then gomie burst in and said FREEZE BIATCH
and they were both like 0-0 WOT
and so then yeah theh were like wot and gomie was like, poop boy...skyler is not your mommy. and poop boy's face went like 😮 adm then so yeah
he said
but..how
and gomie said I'M your true poop mommy.
and he said but how!?
and he sad just cuz lol
snd he was in love with hsnk
lowkry

abywayd
m

💃🏻

i should add emojis to ghis story so that stunef gor that

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😭🥺😡🥺😡🥺🥺😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭😡😡😡😭😡😡🥺🥺😡

hahsh
that funt
im gonna see my friend today im excite md because he is nice to me >:)
ok back to the story

gomie picked poop bor up and did lkke the thing they did with simba in the lion iung ouke and he rubbed SEMEN on his forehead and said UPU are my poop son. b

gomie and hank god married and they sold better wank hank to none other than the kkid named finher himsef
they ohved to las vegas together with poop boy a d wndolled him in pre sxhool

i'm

ok

green beanz

t9'ato

ok

r

mike

omg mike ehrmantrayt the kid named finger holy shiiiiit😳

kid named kid
kid named named

finger named kid
named finger kid
named kid finger
ha

ok

gomie became a stripper at a local las vegas casino & they were polyamorous because hank stoll wanted to bang chicks im tored i'm going to voice type now so start rapping. Oh no I'm not start rapping. I meant I meant I meant I meant what does a good day I meant strap in why is it giving like. Everywhere. Like like like like a threat I'm a threat that sounds bad whatever I do what I want, I am OK so gummy with stripping at the the the strip club waiting on a Districk with the casino there was a casino and it was a good casino girl go to voice in the car no ass ass ass ass ass ass shit shit shit shit shit lol I just said lol and it said lol lol lol lol Lala la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la lol no lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol asking about and did it no, I said be skinny, but dada yeah you could make it out. If you can you can tell what I meant. It was a penguin do you think my boyfriend was still love me if I was a penguin probably well I hope I would wait if he knew I was I was a penguin he would love me, but if he didn't know then he wouldn't let me because he has never seen a penguin another half hour and we're not gonna go to Antarctica together if I'm a penguin because we can't go to Antarctica because I'm a penguin, OK number one breaking bad Siri is Gus Fring didn't die I don't know how that would be true I'm just breaking making shit up that cannot be true. We literally saw his face blow up. His face blew up. This song is not a theory this one's just true can you finger is alive can I finger never die also, Walter white is dead. He died from the cancer. He died because he didn't get treatment. Never talked about it with Skyler and Walter and shit you never talked about it and so he was like, well I guess I'm gonna die and so he died and he left all the dead because he never got involved in a meth empire and never ever killed. Can you finger can you finger? Oh my God like finger me finger me a yo 00000000000 0HOHOHOH yeah like like a Mont oh yeah, no not a Mont Mont. Not a Mont a a Mont. Yes I wish I was a silver cupcake like a sparkling one. The good thing about this one did the voice typing? Is it not everything is spelled, right, no no everything gets spelled, right yeah, let's say hypothetically for the sake of the argument and Ben Shapiro do you love me if I was Ben Shapiro I wish I could be a blade of grass. Wait no no that's not what I meant. I meant I wish I could be like those little little tiny little pebbles that are in dirt I would like to do that or like one of the rocks that are in sand but like not one of the rocks, like one of the tiny little things that make ups and you know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry this has gone really long, it's just me rambling so I am you can skip the rest but I'm probably gonna be gone for a while. Will you bring the Skyrim request of what is up with that? What the fuck is Skyrim? No one plays Skyrim oh Berta per papa breaking bad oh yeah, I didn't go through. It is a terrible human being, Jesse jet. Oh my God she's kind of fine. We're getting a lot like Jesse Jesse is kid named finger. No no not. Jesse is kidding figure just kidding OK gaping butt hole Walterway is a gaming. We're not a gaming a gaping butt hole but hole but hole but hole no but no, but like the body part to tease, not tease like tease the letter. No no T's T's yeah yeah those yeah... Yeah like that and orca whale tired as fuck can you lie no oh yeah daddy K I'm bored and I'm gonna finish this chapter so by.