"This was the best - and last - sword made by our island's best swordsmith, Aphelius Theo," he explains. "After forging this sword, he had forgotten to put it away. The next night, after getting drunk on wine, he cut himself on it. The blade was so sharp, it left a lethal wound on him, and he bled to death within the minute. That's where the stain on the handle came from!"

Jun and I exchange skeptical glances.

He laughs. "Or so I've heard."

"Can I take a look at it?" She asks.

He nods.

She carefully takes the sword off the low shelf and unsheathes it. It lets out a nice, sharp ring in the air that echoes, the sound slowly fading. Its blade is made of a blinding white metal, something I've never seen in any other sword.

"What is this blade made out of?" I ask.

"Oh, we have a precious mining site that contains a metal we call Tranithium," he says. "The metal is extremely strong and durable, and it also transmits sound and electricity very well. We use it in a lot of our factory machines, but never in weaponry. Theo was the first to risk doing that."

Jun smirks ever so slightly. "This is a good sword. He'll take it."

The shop owner clears his throat. "It'll be 100,000 beli."

"Hm, that's pretty cheap considering it's the best sword you guys created," she says.

He shrugs. "The metal is pretty common on this island, so it's pretty cheap to get."

"I see." She returns the sword to its sheath and hands him the money. "Do you have a name for it yet?"

"...no."

She takes the old swords out, hands them to the shop owner, and secures the new ones on her hip. "Then I'll call it 'Dionysus'."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(POV: Juniper)

"The sun is already about to set," I note. "The day has gone by way too fast."

Zoro sighs. "You're the one who decided to browse the store for another two hours without buying anything."

"I was thinking of getting a third sword and using them alternatively."

"Would that be practical?"

"Oh, shoot!"

"Hm?"

"I haven't gotten the chance to try their wine yet!"

"Oh, that's it? I thought you forgot something important."

His stomach growls.

"Did you have lunch?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I was spending all noon looking for Chopper."

"You don't have to worry about him," I assure him. "He's with Usopp, Luffy, and Nami."

"I see."

I look around. "I would take us to the restaurant they were at a while ago because their food was pretty good. But that place didn't even have a bar, so I'm not sure if I can find the best wine there."

"So are we gonna walk around the whole island until we find something?"

"No."

I walk up to a random stranger and pull them aside.

"Excuse me, we're foreigners," I begin. "Do you know the best place for wine and food?"

She nods. "There is one right by the North port. It has the best seafood and wine. The Northern district has all the grape plantations and wine factories."