"You are adore me, huh?" I ask him with a cocky grin on my face, changing the subject.

"You're about to have my third baby. I would sure as hell hope so," he answers, as his hand starts to slide dangerously high up the inside of my thigh.

"Calm down tiger, we've got plenty of time when we get to Jeff's."

"The tiger? You can play with him if you want to," Harry says suggestively, raising his eyebrows in their little dance.

Ten miles down the road, and a few Fleetwood Mac songs later, we are pulling into the gated neighborhood housing Jeff's Malibu mansion. We have Paul along with us, but on Jeff's property the security house is at the end of the driveway so he doesn't even have to be in the same building as us for the next two days. Which is more for him than it is for us because we don't hold back when he's around.

Paul's number pops up on the screen on Harry's phone and he answers over the car speaker.

"Hey, Paul."

"I was going to tell you two to keep your clothes on until I can come and clear the house," Paul says in a serious tone, speaking from the car behind us.

Harry looks at me and smirks. "Make it quick. I can't promise that we're going to hold off for very long."

Paul pulls into the driveway, right behind us and exits his black SUV. Walking right past our car, he unlocks the front door and disappears behind it as Harry walks over to open my door and help me up out of the really low seat. "C'mon darling. Up you go," Harry says as he helps me lift my swollen body.

I stop him as he considers something that only a dead man walking would attempt. "Don't even think about carrying me up those stairs," I warn.

"Ah, she's finally arrived," Harry says with a genuine smile.

"What are you talking about? Who is she?" I ask and he wraps his entire body around mine in a sultry embrace.

"My very pregnant wife. She usually gets pretty salty towards the end of her pregnancy, and I find it adorable, which makes her even more annoyed with me." We are now shifting our bodies towards the door. Harry is guiding me backwards as he talks. "The cycle goes on and on until I fuck her into a better mood."

"Is that so?" I ask, looking up into his darkened eyes.

He nods, licking his lower lip. "I'm afraid so. Sometimes it can take all night," Harry says, now leaning his perfect lips down to whisper just loud enough for me to hear. "So be extra mean because I want to have to work really hard."

Harry's hand runs up my back to guide me inside and a full body shiver ripples through me under his touch. "Oooh. This is going to be fun."

"Don't get all cocky there, Mr. Rockstar. Maybe I'm just cold." I quip. With that, his hand dips down between my thighs and the easy access of my dress allows his his fingers to graze over my underwear covered center. I push the hand down and scold him, because we are still on the front porch of Jeff's house, definitely being recorded on a camera feed somewhere.

"You are not cold, my love." I scoff, both annoyed and falling weak at the knees for this man. He seductively pulls me towards the door, "you're very warm and your dripping for me."

I pull out of his arms to break the tension of the moment. We enter Jeff's house and head straight for the living room. Having been here many times, we know the lay of the land and you have to go through the living room to get to the wing with all the bedrooms. Harry yells out, "Paul? Are we all good?"

"Almost done."

Harry shimmies up behind me and I feel him press his hard body against my backside. One body part, in particular, is extra hard. I lean my head back and moan against his body's suggestive stance. I feel his fingers dance up my thighs and hook into the waistband of my underwear and he pulls them down to my ankles standing in the middle of the living room.