Act II: Chapter 7: Criminal

Start from the beginning

Anne: You didn't have to say that.

Charles was just silent as Anne was staring at him, Charles kept looking at her before he sighed.

Charles: Sorry.

Anne looked at him for a few seconds before She spoke.

Anne: Its fine.

Charles: How about I lighten your mood up?

Anne: I'm not really mad at you-

Charles pulled some chocolates out of his pockets as Anne looked at it as He smiled.

Charles: Found some new ones you might like.

Anne: *Smiles* Thank you.

He gave the chocolates to her as Anne smiled at him, Both of them decided to walk around for sometime as Anne was eating the chocolate and was talking to Charles.

Anne saw a bookstore as She was really interested to there as She smiled and looked at Charles.

Anne: Hey, There is a bookstore over there. Wanna check it out?

Charles; Sure, Eventhough I'm not a fan of books.

Anne: *Laughs* Why though?

Charles: Just don't like it. Plus I find them boring.

Anne laughed as He smiled at her as Both of them were making their way to the bookstore. He didn't really wanna go there but Anne wanted to check it out. Anne entered the store as Charles was gonna follow her inside until someone bumped into him as He turned and saw someone.

 Anne entered the store as Charles was gonna follow her inside until someone bumped into him as He turned and saw someone

Charles; *Grits teeth* Be careful.

The man was staring at Charles's face as Charles was looking at him until He shooked his head.

???: Sorry man, Just in a rush to meet someone.

Charles: Its fine.

Charles heard Anne calling his name as The man turned hearing the voice as He just walked away as Charles smiled and went inside the bookstore.

The man was walking as He was looking at the bookstore until he saw someone in front of him that he was about to bump into as He moved back. It was the same man that Anne bumped into.

???: Sorry about that.

???: Its fine. I just bumped into someone earlier.