How they act after realizing their feelings ✨

How do they act around you after realizing their feelings? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

He just kinda..stalks around you. It's certainly off-putting but he can't help it. He doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of you or anything so he just kind of keeps his distance majority of the time and just follows you around.

BASIL

He's so flipping nervous around you and it's so cute!! He always wants to be around you but is just way too scared he'll do something to make you uncomfortable however, he'll hang out with you as much as you want if you just ask him. He always love spending time with you after all and if you give him the okay, he'll be more than happy to go out anywhere!

AUBREY

I see Aubrey just making you do stuff with her so she can be close to you. Like she'd be the type to make up some excuse that she forgot something at the park and she needs help finding it so you'd go with her or, saying she needs to by something at Othermart ( even though she has no money ) and ask you if you want to go with her. She'd also be really protective over you too. She'd always make sure you're okay and if somebody hurts you, they better pray to God that they don't cross paths or they'll be sorry! >:(

HERO

I see Hero acting normal around you but just constantly showers you in praise. Even over the littlest things he'll always be the one to say how good of a job you did! So what if you only folded a blanket. You folded that blanket to perfection. Amazing job!

KEL

Kel acts like he normally does but'll just cling to you all the time. He just wants to have your attention constantly so he'll follow you everywhere! And yes, he doesn't take no for an answer and will continue dragging you around places/following you everywhere unless he has some other plans. ( Which doesn't happen often nowadays )

MARI

Mari acts like she usually does but lowkey flirts with you. She's also more inclined to give you hugs and things and unless you dislike it she'll constantly do just that. Of course she's completely okay with you setting boundaries! If she's causing you any discomfort please tell her! She'll feel bad if you let her do this because you don't want to hurt her feelings.

POLLY

I see Polly constantly inviting you over for breakfast, lunch, and dinner but then gets super nervous when you actually come over. She just doesn't know what to say and her brain isn't functioning properly and can't think of anything. Someone, please help this woman out!

KIM

Kim would act like the biggest tsundere around you but when you get hurt or upset she's always the first to run over to see if you're okay. She also gets ( steals ) big bags of candy for you but if you don't like candy she can always get you other things you may like. Just say the word, she may try to hide it but she'll try almost everything she can to get you what you want.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

*Sighs* This boy-

Mikhael is all over you, all the time. He's constantly trying to get your attention and he's always touching you as well. ( Hugging, holding your hand, poking your cheeks, etc. ) He's also always dragging you around and adds you into things whenever he goes on about how amazing he is. It's definitely a lot but hey, you get free bread from his family so if like that. ;)