Chapter 1

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

It was the day of an event. many fans gathered up, cameras set up here and there. MileApo were currently at the vip room, waiting for the call to start the event.

They were sitting across each other. Mile could sense Apo's nervousness across the table who was currently playing with his ring, shaking his leg up and down, unfocused. Something was definitely wrong.

Mile got up and walked up to Apo who still has no idea that Mile was standing beside him. Letting out a small sigh, Mile puts his hand on Apo's shoulder which made him flinch out of his thoughts. He looks up to see Mile staring at him with a worried face. Apo immediately displays a small smile on his face.

"Hey Phi..come sit beside me!"

Apo said moving to the other end of the couch, tapping on the place as in telling Mile to sit there.

But Mile did not sit there.

Instead he kneels infront of Apo, taking both of his hand and holding them tightly. Apo's eyes keeps following the movement of his Phi, still displaying a small smile on his face.

"Po, you know you can't hide anything from me right?"

Apo's smile slowly dissappears, his eyes falling on his lap, not saying anything, just pure silence.

And that made Mile more worried.

"What's wrong Nong? Did something happen before us arriving here? Did someone tell you anything bad about yourself? Tell me their name I'll-

"No P'Mai, no. It's just.."

He stops talking for a moment making Mile wait for him to finish his sentence.

"What is it Po?"

Apo looks up at Mile, locking their eyes at the spot, staring deep into eachother.

Mile could tell easily his Nong was afraid of something.

"it's just..I'm scared what if i mess things up? Like what if i say something wrong that might offend one? What if.."

With that Apo breaks into tears. Mile quickly pulls him into a tight warm hug, stroking his back slowly.

"Shh..Po please don't cry. You will do your best i know you always do, have you ever messed up before? No, right? And even if you do it's okay na, mistakes happens. No one is perfect po, it's okay to mess up. And Hia is with you, right by your side po."

Apo was still silently sobbing on mile's shoulder. Mile gently removes his, brings Apo's face infront of him. Mile frowned as he saw Apo's tear stained face, bloodshot puffy eyes, a few hiccups as he kept his head down.

"Po.."

Mile grabs Apo's cheeks by both of his hands, gently wipes the tears.

"Nong..look at me."

Apo slowly looked up at Mile who gave him a small smile.

"You can do it, I believe in you Po, you will give it your best."

Apo doesn't say anything but just gives Mile a little nod as a response.

"Now go to the washroom and wash your face before the event starts, am waiting for you here okay?"

Apo again gives a small nod to Mile before rushing into the bathroom. Mile got up from the ground, looking around his eyes fell on something which probably fell out of Apo's pocket before going to the bathroom. He picked it up only to find out it was–

A pack of pills?

'°•♥︎•°'

It's been almost 30 minutes since Apo went to the bathroom. Mile was worried as fuck now. After finding put Apo takes pills he has been restless. He needs to know what these are for, plus Apo has never told Mile about taking any types of Pills. He needs to talk about it with Apo.

The event was about to start, still no sign about Apo coming out.

Mile had enough.

He rushed infront of the restroom and tried to get in, but the door was locked. He kept knocking, but no answer from his Nong.

"Nong open the door!"

No answer.

"Apo open the damn door!"

Still no response.

"NATTAWIN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!"
"Please.."

Silence.

That's it.

Mile ran to the staffs asking for the restroom key, he quickly takes it from them, unlocks the door. Roaming his eyes around the area he sees–

Water running down from the tap of one of the sink and someone..puked?

Until his eyes fell on the floor.

He fell on his knees, his face covered with horror to only see his Nong unconscious along with his nose bleeding.

Mile felt like his world tearing apart, his body couldn't move an inch.

"APO!"

[CHAPTER - 1 - COMPLETED]