Chapter 17

After a few lonely nights, Namjoon felt the urge to separate the two omegas and cuddle with his mate, but Jin didn't want it. He fought against him as he wanted to pull him away from the other omega and with Taehyung whining JK arrived after a few seconds. The young alpha pushed him out of the room and locked the door behind Namjoon only to lay on the bed and cuddle with the two omegas.

"It's not fair..." murmured Namjoon as he walked to the living room to watch TV only to be interrupted by the bell. As he opened the door three shorter figures invaded his house. He grabbed the most delicate one to growl at him. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Keep your hands away from my mate!" growled one of the alphas and Namjoon let go of him. He didn't mean to anger the alpha but he was angry himself because of the invasion of his house.

"Who the fuck are you?!" asked Namjoon more sternly.

"Where are the pup and the omega?" growled the other alpha angrily.

"Why the fuck would I tell you?" asked Namjoon as he stepped onto the first step to block the way which leads upstairs.

"Let us through or I will make you." said the omega as he pushed on his chest, he wanted to push him back.

"I'll fucking break your hand if you try!" shouted the alpha whose mate was the delicate omega. Because of the shouting, Jin appeared behind his alpha and pushed him aside to hug the three.

"Do you know these assholes?" asked Namjoon from his omega and Jin just rolled his eyes.

"The asshole here is you!" grimaced the tiny omega as he looked at him above Jin's shoulder. "Why would you abduct my dear and his puppy?"

"Why would you push into my house and attack me?" asked Namjoon angrily.

"Shut up, old man!" said JK with a huge smile on his face as he saw the three newcomers. "Uncles!"

"Puppy, come here let me take a look at you!" called out the tiny omega sweetly and JK basically flung himself into his arms, right next to his Eomma.

"I'm glad you came." said JK happily as he let the other two alpha and the tiny omega scent him and his Eomma. "I want you to meet my mate."

"Did he kidnap your omega?" asked Yoongi as he looked at Namjoon angrily. "If you hurt the pup's mate I will fucking kill you!"

"Hyung?" asked quietly Tae from the end of the stairs. "Is it safe to come down?"

"Tae?" asked Namjoon gently. It surprised the 'guests' how gently he spoke.

"Yes, puppy." said Jin gently as he broke free from the hugging arms and walked next to Namjoon to hold out an encouraging hand for the other omega. Taehyung smiled shyly as he walked to Jin. "They are your alpha's uncles, please introduce yourself. I know they'll love you."

"Good evening! I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's mate, Namjoon's brother." said Taehyung shyly as he was still grabbing Jin's hand.

"But if you're his brother then doesn't it make you JK's uncle?" asked a confused Hobi.

"We're stepbrothers." explained Namjoon. "Now can you at least introduce yourselves? It's really rude to push through the front door and only demand things."

"Says the rapist." murmured Jimin and rolled his eyes.