Maleah shrugged, tilting her head to the side a little bit. "I touch him more then he touches me because he knows how I get. I'll probably be the one climbing on top of him to sleep, and he'll just hold me, which I don't have a problem with."

"But Dakota? She was acting like she was finna die if she wasn't touchin' something, like girl!" Maleah slightly chuckled and Dakota rolled her eyes.

"I don't care. I don't wanna sleep with y'all either. Neither of y'all. Y'all don't give me booty rubs or hold my ass in y'all hands while y'all sleep. Like what's the point of sleeping with me then?" She joked and Maleah smacked her teeth while Devyn waved her off.

"Bitch, we all got asses that gotta be rubbed! That's why we each have people to rub 'em fa us." Devyn explained, kind of trying to force Dakota to say what was wrong with her.

"Mhm, I cant believe y'all forreal. Even though it was three months ago, I'm shocked. This bitch was fucking my brother the whole time, and this one was running around with the nigga I thought we both hated. That was crazy."

They never really talked about it with Dakota, they just happened to apologize to her at separate times and she just forgave them with no conversation about it.

"I know but me and Polo more so hid it because we didn't want you to feel like you had to pick sides if it came down to it. Because you know how stressed out you be getting about that shit." She explained, and Dakota shook her head.

"Nuh uh. If it was that deep to y'all to protect me from that, y'all wouldn't have been together at all. Not saying I don't want or like y'all together but I feel like y'all could've been told me. Lied to me for nine months." Dakota sighed, feeling herself get worked up from the situation again.

"Ehhh, not technically a lie. More so of keeping a secret?" Maleah suggested and Dakota shrugged.

"Whatever way it goes, it was wrong as hell."

Devyn frowned, glancing at her nails before she spoke. "I know it was wrong and I'm sorry. We shouldn't have kept that from you for that long."

"I'm not sorry that I started back fuckin' wit' Durk ass. I'm sorry that I made you waste time and tears to comfort me just for me to relapse." Maleah said, changing her position on the couch so she was sitting up.

Dakota's face scrunched up as she used the tip of her acrylic nail to itch her nose. "You can be with someone who cheated on you?"

"I can because I was cheating on him in the beginning, so I took this as karma. It's different now though because I feel like we both matured, so ain't no cheating going around."

Devyn shook her head in disagreement. "I wasn't cheating on Polo but he cheated on me and I took him back because I love him too much."

"He cheated on you? Oh my God." Dakota gasped, shaking her head in the process.

"Yeah, it was a couple months ago. He fucked another girl. I was so sad, but I wasn't that sad only because I was avoiding him that whole week, and I guess he thought I was cheating so he cheated back. But I was only wanting a break 'cause we we're together too much."

Dakota shook her head in disapproval but more so disappointment. To sit here and watch her friends make excuses for men who were cheating on them was heartbreaking to her because they didn't deserve that at all.

"I'm sorry, but I don't agree. I'm not here to judge y'all at all. We're all friends and I'm just giving my opinion. I'm not saying break up with the niggas, because y'all would never. But don't make excuses for them cheating. They're just cheaters, simple as that. I feel like y'all are making excuses for them, to make yourselves feel better." She shrugged, and Maleah shook her head.