024. hagrids a suspect

Start from the beginning

ron frowned, roslyn shaking her head as the red head boy spat out stupidity "but it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'll just go right through you"

not even a moment later myrtle flew right up close to rons face, her voice an echoy shout which terrified all of them "SURE! LET'S ALL THROW BOOKS AT MYRTLE BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FEEL IT!"

"TEN POINTS IF YOU GET IT THROUGH HER STOMACH" myrtle put her arm through rons stomach "FIFTY POINTS IF IT GOES THROUGH HER HEAD!" her arm then went through rons head.

harry glanced at roslyn who gave a subtle look of confusion. harry looking back at myrtle "who threw it at you anyways?"

"I don't know, I didn't see them." myrtle floats over to be in front of harry "I was just sitting in the u-bend thinking about death... and it feel through the top of my head."

she then floated off, disappearing with an eerie and sqeaky cry, one that echoed from ear to ear.

harry then spotted a black book on the puddle filled floor. harry walked over to it and grabbed it, picking it up. it was soaking wet, dripping with water.

harry glanced at the two people whose names begins with r. the two shrug and rosyln looked towards the door before looking back at harry "we should probably go"

harry nods "yeah you're right"

and the three leave without a word, harry taking the book with him.

»»——⍟——««

"it was hagrid. hagrid opened the chamber of secrets 50 years ago." harry rambled after telling the other three the story of what happened. of course the other three were confused and in denial. they just couldn't believe that hagrid could do something like that.

hermione was no longer part cat, and she was all well. she was walking along beside ron who was beside harry and at the end was roslyn "it can't be hagrid. it just can't be."

"yeah I agree with hermione, hagrids is our friend. you've seen him, he couldn't even hurt a fly." roslyn agreed, looking at harry.

"yeah, we don't even know this tom riddle. he sounds like a dirty rotten snitch to me." ron also looked at harry, harry exclaiming "the monster had killed somebody, ron. what would any of us have done?"

the the group stopped, talking in almost a little circle. hermione took a deep breath "look, as roslyn said, hagrid is our friend. why don't we just go and ask him about it?"

roslyn smiled "see, that's an idea."

"are you joking? that would be a cheerful visit. 'hello hagrid. tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?'" ron sarcastically said before a familiar voice appeared from behind them, making them all turn "mad and hairy? you wouldn't be talking about me now, would ya?"

all the kids were quick to speak "No"

he glanced down at all of them, an awkward tension filing the air before rosyln asked a question to diffuse the situation "what do you have there hagrid?"

the man seemed more then happy to share, lifting it up "oh it's uh flesh-eating slug repellent. for the mandrakes, you know?"

"now, according to professor sprout they've still got a bit of growing to do. but once their acnes cleared up, we'll be able to chop them up and stew them and then we'll get those people down at the hospital un-petrified." hagrid explained at the children who were awkward and silent.

"that's good news to hear" roslyn smiled, trying to clear the tension once again. hagrid smiled at the girl before speaking "now in the meantime though, you four, best be looking after ya'selves, alright?"

the three nod up at him, roslyn keeping a gentle smile on her face. the three looked at each other for just a split moment before neville came running up to the ground "harry! I don't know who did it but you'd better come look quick!"

neville then ran off and the four ran behind him, all the way to the outside of the gryffindor common room, the fat lady being there.

roslyn stopped as they were about to rush in, feeling a sense of annoyance and jealousy of not being able to go in. harry looked at her "can't you come in with us?"

roslyn shrugged "I'm a slytherin"

hermione looked at her "who cares? loads of people sneak in all the time and the teachers honestly don't do anything as no one ever stops."

roslyn looked away from the girl and back to harry "but I'm not wanted there"

the gryffindors were eager to rush in and see what was happening, especially with neville pressuring them to hurry up. harry then just grapped the girls hand and rushed on in with the the group, roslyn really having no time to think.

they got up to the boys dormitories, looking at the complete and utter mess on the floor. pillows were torn apart, candle cases were smashed, papers, photo frames, books, the mattress, his belongings, everything was destroyed.

harry went on over to his bed and belongings, hermione speaking "it had to be a gryffindor nobody else knows our password. I mean, roslyn knows but only just now"

"unless it wasn't a student" roslyn added to hermione statement in which she nodded with agreement.

"whoever it was, they must have been looking for something." ron exclaimed, roslyn looking at the red head boy before looking back at harry "did they find it?"

"yeah they found it, tom riddles diary is gone." harry said in a scare. roslyn looked around at his belongings, or what's left of them and frowned "whoever took it definitely has something to do with the chamber of secrets, probably the person who opened it."

harry grit his teeth and looked back down, mumbling "probably"

jay speaks ༄rip robbie coltrane <3

jay speaks
rip robbie coltrane <3