𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Start from the beginning

"Pierre I'm fine I'll see you in a minute okay?"

"Did you guys break up?"

"No Pierre leave me alone please."

"Got in a argument with him?"

"Pierre I'm not answering your questions right now. I'm getting ready for dinner right now. Leave me alone please."

"Okay I'll wait with Charles and Carlos in front of the hospitality for you okay?"

"Thank you..."

I heard her walking away from the door and I was debating whether to open the door or stay to my word and just wait outside for her. I laid my hand on the door handle and was about to push it down when I decided it might be better to keep my word. I sighed and walked outside where I found Charles and Carlos. We were just talking about the most random things as we were all just standing in a pair of casual outfits. The door of the hospitality finally opened and it revealed Amara. She was wearing a simple outfit but my god this girl could rock every outfit on this world even a trash bag if she needed to.

 She was wearing a simple outfit but my god this girl could rock every outfit on this world even a trash bag if she needed to

It's the most classy outfit I ever saw but somehow I loved it on her

It's the most classy outfit I ever saw but somehow I loved it on her. Like really really love it. Charles and Carlos were looking at her in the same awe as me so I cleared my throat to help them realize they were staring with a bit of an open mouth. They turned their heads to me and straightened themselves again. I laughed at them as they were absolutely taken back by her simple but stunning appearance. How come none of us even know she existed in the first place... especially since she drove in F2 last year. We went to my rental car as it was the only one that could fit all of us easily as the Ferrari's aren't too spacious and well Amara didn't feel like driving as she was sore which I can expect after her rides in the car. We buckled up and drove away towards the restaurant. Amara was quiet the whole ride and Charles and I shared a glance over her. She's been a little off ever since Xalio ran off angrily. Maybe something happened between them that gives her a bad feeling. Whatever it was she needed some time to cheer up and that's exactly what we're gonna do. We arrived at the restaurant and we went into our booth. Charles dat next to Amara as I sat next to Carlos who was sitting in front of Amara. I gave her 'sure you are okay?' Look and she smiled softly at me with a soft nod. It was small enough for nobody to notice but big enough for me to notice. I gave her a reassuring smile at least I tried to. The waiter arrived and he stopped breathing as his eyes met Amara her eyes. Why does everybody has that problem with her?!

"Uhm... d-drinks?"

We all ordered drinks as his eyes remained on Amara. We all looked at Amara who was looking at the menu.

"Amara? You want a drink?"

Charles softly tapped her shoulder. She turned her head up and looked at the waiter with a small but polite smile.

"A glass of water please."

"Water... not a drink for the pretty lady?

"She said she wanted water so stick with that then. Do your job."

We looked up and saw Xalio. I thought he had left. He sat down on a chair at the head of the table next to Amara and Carlos. I saw Amara swallow hard. Definitely. There is definitely going something on between them. Xalio tried taking her hand and she flinched. Not a small flinch but she flinched way too hard. She pulled her hand to her chest as she looked to her lap. She sighed as Xalio looked a little concerned at her.

"Baby are you feeling okay?"

"Uhm yea I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."

She looked at Xalio with a scared look on her face as she gave him a fake smile. He smiled back at her before he cleared his throat and excused himself to the bathroom.

(1217 words)