blair waldorf || "Enemies love like lovers"

Y/n Harris (I made up that name so you could have an exact last name) and Blair Wladorf were enemies ever since the girls remembered themselves.

Y/n really didn't know why the Waldorf girl hated her so much but she wasn't going to act all nice around her either. Blair was making Y/N's life a living hell ever since the two girls got in high school.

If Y/n had to be honest she has always had a crush on Blair but with all this drama and scenes the Waldorf girl was making, Y/n started responding to the fire with fire.

,,Hey, dork. Shouldn't you be outside picking up the trash?" Blair said as she walked up to Y/n and threw her cup near the girl.

Blair's entourage started laughing like their life depended on it. In fact it did. The social life in the school and the Upper East Side for sure.

,,Last time I checked you were doing a pretty good job picking it up. Maybe there is where you found those last seasoned shoes." Y/n responded without even lifting up her head from the magazine in her hands.

The girls started oh-ing and the brunette girl's eyes started wandering around for a moment.

She was caught off guard. No one has ever criticized her fashion sense. In fact, Blair was the fashion guru of the school. If there was a trend she was the first to start it. That's why she was totally shocked when you made this comment about her look.

Blair grabbed your arm aggressively, forcing you to stand up and drop your magazine on the floor. The Waldorf girl dragged Y/n to the school bathrooms, out of everyone's sight.

,,What the fuck, Blair?" You questioned surprised.

Blair locked the door, disallowing anyone to walk inside the bathrooms. Then she turned to face you. But the moment she was about to say something there was a knock on the locked door.

,,Why is it locked?" A girl's voice said.

Balir rolled her big brown eyes and sighed.

,,Hello?" The girl said again and this time she started banging on the door.

,,Damn it, Melissa. There are 3 floors in this damn school and you decided to use the bathroom on the first one? Go somewhere fucking else." The Waldorf girl cut off the annoying sound of Melissa's hands knocking on the door.

Once the girl left you spoke again.

,,What am I doing here?" You questioned.

Blair turned to face you as some anger was making it's way on her face.

Blair's fashion sense was not a thing to make fun of and Y/n bold actions were just about to be shown some of the Waldorf tricks as well.

,,It's one thing calling me dumb, it's a whole 'nother thing offending my fashion sense." Blair responded to the last asked question as she stepped closer with her finger up to your face.

A smirk spread across your face as you moved Blair's finger away with yours.

A war was knocking on the door and Blair was not going to send it away like she did with M.

,,So what are you going to do about it?" You responded getting closer to her face.

Blair's face backred an inch away as the shock of your closeness hit her but her body stayed at the same position. Yet away but not enough, you two were still pretty close.

,,I umm..." She tried to say but ended up failing. Then her big brown eyes flashed from yours to your lips in the limit of a second.

Even with such a short amount of time you were still able to notice it. So you let yourself do the same as well.

Blair noticed too.

With a small shared moment of tension between you two and a bit of an eye contact, Blair threw herself into your arms as she smacked her lips against yours.

You, of course, weren't that dumb and responded to the kiss as you placed your hands around Blair's small waist bringing her closer.

As your lips and bodies were rocking against each other another knock caused you two pulling away.

Blair's eyes opened just to be met with yours already looking at her.

,,If that's what you're going to do every time I call your fashion sense old seasoned, then I might have to do it more often." You said jokingly, yet aslo meaning it.

Blair chuckled. Ah, her laughter. It was music to your ears.

,,You might have to." She simply responded as she brought you back to her lips.

,,Damn it, who locked the stupid door?" A female's voice asked furiously.

Then Blair broke the kiss and looked at you. Which caused you both to start laughing.