Wait.

That's Pichu! (Y/N) soon realized who it was, making her heart pitter patter with hope, running after him. "Pichu wait for me!" She was running and running desperately screaming for him, slowly noticing all the beautiful scenery of a peaceful forest soon faded, as all of the plants wilted with it's glowing stones started flickering weakly.

"Pichu please!"

The creature didn't even seem to hear her pleas, as he kept on running on all fours. As if he sounded terrified of something.

Or was it someone?

"Pi pi pi!" It squeaked again, running faster as the world around them seemed to change, as a bright white light surrounded them whole.

(Y/N) winced at the lighting shine into her eyes, closing them shut as everything felt different. She heard birds chirping in the distance, as the ruffling of leaves could be heard with winds passing by. She slowly opened her eyes, to see a new world around her. "Where... Am I?" She looked around in amazement, seeing she was in a small village. But her mind snapped back to reality, "Right, I have to find Pichu before it's too late!"

"Gi, gi Gibble!" She stopped in her tracks to see a creature with a small black body, with it's stomach reaching up to it's sharp teeth to see... A shark head?

The little girl was confused and yet a bit stunned to see another one of them, without any hesitation asking it. "Hey little fella, have you seen a small creature with yellow fur?"

It seemed that the creature didn't hear her at all, as she tried to reach out for it. "Can you hear me?-" She was soon cut off when her hand passed right through it, making her more confused.

"What the..?"

"Psy! Psyduck!"

(Y/N) turned around to see a yellow duck standing on its legs, holding onto it's head.

"Maybe that one can help me find hi-!"

But the creature just ran passed through her, following the shark headed creature somewhere else.

"Huh, this IS strange.."

But her thoughts were soon forgotten as she heard that squeak again, running towards it as she heard his voice louder and louder, until she reached someone's backyard that was filled with crops and berries. Until she heard the same voices not long after from moments earlier.

"G-Gibble!"

"Psy! Psyduck!"

Wait, why would they even walk into a human's property in the first place? Isn't that unsafe for them? "Pi! Pichu!"

"That's him!"

"H-Hey wait for me!"

She called out to him, running after the creature's fast speed, before hearing a middle aged man on what seemed to be dressed in a black clothing with three other men trailing behind him. "Heh, guess we hit the jackpot, right boss?" One of the man's minions ask, making their leader smirk in amusement.

"Our leader will be thrilled to see another one of these freaks on the black market. We're gonna be rich as hell!" The man laughed in mockery, holding two pistols in hand. to see it's a dragon filled with green and white fur, it's eyes seemed to be color purple with yellow eyebrows.

"DRAMPAAAA!!" It yelled out it's name as gusts of wind came onto their way, as if an attempt to scare them off.

And with that, (Y/N) seemed to be terrified by the situation, but the men in black weren't phased at all, as she didn't even see their black masks even fly away. "Heh, was that a pathetic attempt to scare us off?"