004 REVENGE OF THE MAN CRAB

"This is K-Ghouls Angel Dynamite, live from the Crystal Cove girls volleyball tournament. Sponsored by Trickell's Trickquid, what Mother Nature drinks when she doesn't wanna look fat." Angel Dynamite sat in a booth above the bleachers, announcing and dee-jaying for the volleyball tournament happening at the beach, turning to look down at the court, waving at the gang, who were watching her. Glory was up there with her, picking out music to play next.

"Oh boy, like what a crowd!" Shaggy grinned, watching some kids run past their group, "I hope they saved us some food, Scoob!" He looked down at his canine companion who nodded in agreement. A man dressed in a water bottle costume passed them, holding a tray of water bottles. "Trickell's Trickquid here. The nonfat liquid diet, no-calorie, gluten-free moisturizer supplement, now in wet and extra wet." He called out.

"Imagine having to be in one of those in this heat." Lydia mused, crossing her arms as Shaggy shook his head, a smile still clear on his face, "Well we want some real food, right Scooby-Doo?" Scooby nodded, pointing out the cabin in the distance, "Like that!"

Velma shook her head, grimacing, "Ugh not that place! That guys a freak!" Shaggy looked surprised before starting to walk over, "No, like, he's totally cool! Just don't mention his nose." He informed, stopping at the open counter.

"Hey there, cappie. What happened to the old sniffer?" Velma asked as Shaggy cringed beside her. Lydia was on the other side of her, face-palming. Skipper Shelton turned around to look at them, giving a sharp glare, "What happened? I'll tell ye', boyo! It 'twas a clam that took it! Fierce and mighty was he, and reduced me to wearing facial underwear he did, but I'll find him. And I won't stop shucking till I do!! Understand?" He spoke quickly, sending another quick glare at Velma.

"Yes sir, captain admiral, sir." Velma nodded, giving a small salute to him. "It's Skipper! Skipper Shelton! Clam hunter and waffle griddler. So, what'll it be, skinny shanks?" He leaned on the counter, turning his attention to Shaggy.

"Oh, I'll take an extra large, please!" He grinned before Velma muttered something to him, making him slouch, looking defeated, "Actually, I should, like, totally eat something healthier..." He mumbled, making Scooby stammer, staring at his best friend absolutely bewildered. "But- but- but- huh?"

    Skipper Shelton simply looked to the dog, "What about you, wolfie. Is it a cone stuffed with the fruits of the sea? Or are ye afraid..." Scooby sat up straighter, nodding, "Aye aye, Skipper! No fear! Two cones here!" He smiled, Skipper turning to look at Lydia with a raised brow, "What be for ye, Bluey?"

She shrugged before nodding, "I'll take a cone." Finally Fred and Daphne joined them at the Clam Cabin, "Mm, those look good. A big salty clam would sure go good with this heat, you want one, Daph?" Fred asked with a smile. Daphne simply looked offended, and Lydia rolled her eyes. "You remember my sister's wedding..." Daphne sighed, shaking her head, "I was so swollen I couldn't even fit in the bridal airlock!"

Fred gave a soft smile back, "Hey, don't worry, Daph. Those clams aren't close enough to cause you any trouble." He turned his attention to Skipper. "Hey, Skipper! Didn't your cabin used to be over where the volleyball courts are?" He asked as the ordered cones were given out.

"Aye! Every time the town has an event on the beach, they move me business! Blast the City Council!!" He shook his fist before dropping it, "Ugh, I need a clamming break." Skipper Shelton picked up a barrel of clams, "Watch me cabin." With that he left.

Shaggy looked at the cones longingly, only getting a hard look from Velma as Scooby eats his cones in one go. Lydia basically ignored her cone, frowning slightly at the couple before offering Shaggy the cone. He looked at it hopefully before Velma let out a sharp sigh before turning and starting to walk off. "Like, come on Velma, can't I even look?" He called after her, sending Lydia a tired look before walking off after Velma.