ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine

Začať od začiatku

"What do you mean he has a girlfriend?"

I take a sip of my Coke before sighing, "I mean that he's been dating someone for almost a few months now and barely told us last night."

Meliana widens her eyes while Khloe avoids eye contact.

"And what? He's bringing her over tonight for dinner?" Josie's accusing voice almost makes me laugh.

Aren't I the one who's supposed to be upset?

Well, I'm not. I'm happy for my dad.

He deserves this.

"I guess I lost my chance." Josie dramatically sighs and I kick her under the table. She sticks her tongue out at me and I roll my eyes at her.

"Your dad is hot." Meliana mumbles next to me and I gape at her, "Not you too, please."

"They're not wrong." Khloe presses her lips together and all three of them burst out laughing.

I glare at them before going back to eating my food.

"You guys are so lucky I love you." I shake my head at them and they sheepishly smile at me.

After we got done eating and gossiping about middle school drama that has no updates whatsoever, I dropped everyone off at home in...wait for it...Mauricio's Impala!

He let me use it this one time and I swear I've never been so happy.

I felt like a badass riding his Impala.

I've been over his house the past week and the girls needed a ride. My dad had taken his car to work so Mauricio let me use his.

Thankfully, I'm an amazing driver so I brought it back home safely. With the almost small accident of hitting a curb that came out of nowhere.

"Oh, my baby is back." Mauricio came out of his house the minute I parked the car.

I got all excited, missing him too.

But that excitement dies when he suddenly hugs the hood of the Impala and rubs it as if it were an actual person.

I blink at him, contemplating my whole future with this man.

When he catches me with a "Are you serious?" look on my face, he acts confused.

"What? I missed her." He shrugs and I roll my eyes at him, "You're annoying."

He laughs and comes up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I missed you too, Myers." He gives me a small kiss which I return.

We head inside his house and go up to his room.

"I need a nap." I throw myself on his bed and snuggle against his pillow.

He turns off the lights before coming to snuggle up against me.

"Let's take a nap, but before we do...I finished the speech."