ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Nine

Начните с самого начала

I raise my eyebrows at him, "Ooh, okay. That's good. Can I read it?" He's quick to shake his head no.

"Why not?" I pout at him and he lightly laughs, "Because you didn't let me read yours. So, we both have to wait until graduation."

Ugh, he's so stubborn.

"Fine, fine. Wake me up at seven, please. I have dinner with the family at eight. And before you ask...yes you're invited. Mark is coming too with JT. My dad invited them too which I don't know why considering this dinner is to meet my dad's new girlfriend but eh." I shrug while closing my eyes and Mauricio pulls me against him.

"Sleep good, butterfly," Mauicio says as he places a kiss on my forehead.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I'm freaking the fuck out.

Meeting your dad's girlfriend is nerve-wracking. Especially when this is the first time I'll be seeing my dad with an actual woman besides my mom.

"Will you stop fidgeting? She's almost here." Vikki nudges me in the ribs and I groan, "I'm just nervous. What if we don't like her?"

"We promised to keep an open mindset, Mal. He deserves this." She mumbles to me and I nod my head.

She's right.

"She's here!" Lilybeth whispers to us.

The headlights of a car come from the window and we all start to get information.

"You guys are being dramatic." Mark comes out of the kitchen eating some of the premade croissants Vikki put in the oven earlier.

Vikki smacks him on the arm and takes the plate away from him.

"Those aren't for you to eat, right now."

Mark pouts and tries to get the plate back, "But they're so good."

"Mark quit it!" I hiss at him and he crosses his arms over his chest, "Fine."

Vikki puts the plate away and we watch as my dad nervously stands by the door.

He turns to us while taking a deep breath in, "Okay, kids, listen. I want you guys to keep an open mind and be respectful. I also want you guys to know that this person is also––" Suddenly my dad gets cut off by something breaking in the kitchen.

"What was that?" Mauricio asks and we all turn our heads to the kitchen.

"It was probably JT. He probably dropped..." Mark trails off when he realizes what he is about to say.