ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Four

Start from the beginning

In the corner of my eyes, I can see Lilybeth and Reuben standing by each other...awkwardly. They haven't said a word to each other since we got here.

Malia jabs me with her elbow and mumbles, "Pay attention. I need these pictures for my collage."

"If you keep being a brat there will be no pictures," I mumbled with the smile still on my face.

She quickly turns around and pokes me in the chest with her index finger.

"Don't start with your shit, Reyes."

I know she's joking, this is what we do.

"I can do this all day, baby."

She rolls her eyes but before she can say anything more, Vikki says, "Seriously? You guys can't even take pictures without arguing about something. Now, smile for the damn picture."

Malia side-eyes me before we go back to our original pose.

I don't miss the small laugh that leaves her.

That's my girl.

After a few more pictures with the family, they finally let us go.

The group had decided all meet in the parking lot and take pictures there together. Malia and I wanted to take my impala so it worked out.

It was a good damn idea too.

I just love watching Malia enjoy herself in my Impala. She excitedly turns up the music while putting the window down. Her head bobbed to the music and the air slightly making her hair go up.

Once we get to our school, everyone is waiting for us.

"Finally, you guys took forever!" Josie opens the door for Malia and helps her out.

I get out of the Impala to find Khloe and Meliana taking pictures of us. I give them a weird look but they quickly explain.

"We want to capture every moment." Meliana gives me a thumbs-up before taking more pictures.

"Oh, Mal! Take a picture with his car." Josie slightly pushes Malia towards the hood of my car and Malia is quick to tell her what a great idea that was.

"Make sure you guys get my good side." Malia poses beside my car and the girls take multiple pictures of her.

As I'm watching her, it seems I find myself caught in a trance.

Fucking shit, she is gorgeous.

How did I get so lucky?

"Ricio, come here." Tyler wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me against his side. I notice all of us boys standing together while Remi takes a picture of us.

It takes a while for everyone to get their pictures. We took so many I swear I almost permanently kept smiling.

My jaw hurts like crazy.

Worth the good pictures of me though.

"We should head inside. It's almost seven." Loui pulls Christian away from my side and we all follow behind them.