ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Thirty seconds! Morhills has the ball!" Meliana jumps up from her seat and we follow right after her.

Everyone stands up with anticipation as we watch Leilani pass the ball to Malia. The seconds go by faster than it would feel on the field.

The poster is no longer in my hands and I swear it feels as if I'm terrified.

"Come on, baby," I whisper to myself and watch as my girl uses all her might to run across the field. Dodging past every one of her opponents.

Malia swings back her stick right before swinging forward with all her strength. The ball flies straight past the goalie and into the next.

Our side of the bleachers jumps up in celebration.

"She did it! Mal did it!" I hear Lilybeth scream with excitement behind me and everyone celebrates all around me.

I stand there still with a giant smile on my face and a proud stance.

My girl did it.

"Come on, let's go!" Mark brushes past me as does everyone else.

I watched as everyone ran down the stairs of the bleachers and go straight to the field.

The lacrosse girls are jumping around with the trophy in Malia's hands. They're hugging in a circle while Malia shows off the trophy.

Once the bleachers are cleared, I let myself finally join our friends and family. Giving them enough time to congratulate them and take pictures with her.

Her back is turned to me when I get to her. She's talking to Christian and Vikki while playing with her right braid.

As if she can feel my presence, she glances over her shoulder and looks at me.

"There you are!" She turns fully around to face and tilts her head to the side, "What were you doing up there?"

I give her one of my best cocky grins, "Saving the best for last."

She laughs and says, "You're an asshole." Right before she runs to me and wraps her arms around me. In a swift move, I pick her up and press my lips against hers.

A long bruising kiss is what we needed.

I press my forehead against hers and hold her tighter, "Congratulations, Myers."

"I love you."

"Always?"

Malia nodded her head and grinned, "Always."

"