You kiss them on the cheek 💋

Kim's nonchalant face as she's being carried is giving me so much life and idk why- 🤩

Was planning to post this way earlier but I got..sidetracked heh-

What would their reaction be to a kiss on the cheek? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny would blink at you and you'll just see his face slowly get redder and redder. He won't be able to look you in eye and'll probably hide his face.

Also don't tease him about it or he'll ignore you for the rest of the day in embarrassed spite.

BASIL

Basil would absolutely lose his shit-

He's so red as he questions you on why you kissed him. ( he didn't dislike but.. ) He's stammering and probably on the verge of passing out.

I see him trying and horribly failing to change the topic and end up running away in a panic. Don't you dare tease him about anything either. He'll take it the wrong way and think you're picking on him.

AUBREY

This girl flinches. She flinches so hard that a bystander would've probably thought you were about to hit her. She didn't mean to overreact but you can't really blame her, right? After all you're the weirdo here going around and kissing people's cheeks without warning or explanation.

HERO

Hero will try to act as casual about it as he possibly can. He'd probably scratch his cheek where you kissed him or something with a flustered, sheepish look. He didn't mind the kiss and doesn't think it's anything to freak out over but he still wishes you'd warn him first..

KEL

Look, Kel can be childish as hell sometimes. I definitely see him saying something like "Ewwww!" or  "Gross!". I also see him being childish enough to try and scrub off the kids and looking like a complete idiot in the process. Gosh, he's so immature.

MARI

I don't see Mari really minding. She'd probably smile and maybe even return the favor, possibly making you flustered. She'd then tease you about it probably.

POLLY

Polly would show how surprised she is on her face. She'd give you a nervous smile, probably chuckle and murmur stuff about how forward you've gotten lately. She'd then probably busy herself with household chores or something to get away. Don't get the wrong idea, she isn't doing this because you've made her uncomfortable, she just doesn't want you to see how flustered she is.

KIM

Kim is so caught off guard and is quick to become defensive. I see her making empty threats but if you see through her she'd probably just walk away. Seriously, do you just go around kissing people?? ..What a nerd!

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

He freezes, I'm talkin' mid pose and everything. Yeah he may act all big but for you to just kiss his cheek like that.. ( none of the girls he paid ever did that! ) He's flustered, slightly stammering, and trying his best to compose himself. Now you have a flustered little Mikhael on your hands.