Ragini just cried silently. Laksh came back after bringing the medicines doctor had asked to bring and looked at her. He sat beside her and held her hand. She felt him but still kept staring ahead crying silently.

'Ma! What should I do? I love him as much as I hate him ma. Should I let my guard down or be this way? Help me ma. Help me!' Ragini just asked her mother to help her in her mind.

Just like her mother had heard her she felt Laksh speaking to her.

"If letting your guards down reduces your pain let them down. You aren't weak Ragini but that only makes you forgiving." Laksh spoke.

'Should I forgive him for becoming the reason of my mother's suicide? If he isn't at mistake why should he hide everything from my mother? Did he fear losing her really?' Ragini thought in her mind.

She is fighting a huge battle inside her when doctor called out her name.

"Who is Ragini here?" Doctor asked.

Ragini immediately stood saying it's her.

"He is just taking your name even in unconsciousness. He is out of danger. You don't need to worry. But if he has to face this once again I don't guarantee you." The doctor informed.

Everybody sighed in relief.

Ragini fidgeted her fingers for few moments before entering inside the ICU as they shifted Shekhar and he got conscious. Since he was taking only her name all the time doctor had asked only Ragini to go and speak to him.

"Ragini!" Shekhar beamed even in that weakness.

She just sat there beside him on the stool looking down.

"Just hold my hand please." He requested.

Her hand slowly moved towards his hand and held it.

"I promise I won't disturb you any more. But would you just let me have the happiness of knowing how you are every now and then. I won't call you. It will be your dadi who will speak to you. I won't even let you hear my voice." Shekhar requested her.

"Okay!" Ragini said still not looking at him.

Shekhar smiled sadly at her.

"Swara would do in place of Dadi!" she said and stood up.

"So you still love Swara!" Shekhar stated.

"She was never at fault!" Ragini spoke before turning and left the place.

She just held Laksh's hand as she got out of ICU and moved from there and he followed her silently. They both settled on the bench at the waiting area of the hospital instead of near ICU.

"I couldn't forgive him!" Ragini spoke still staring at space.

Laksh just pressed her hand comforting her.

"I agreed to take Swara's calls and would let them know that I am doing good." Ragini spoke.

Laksh once again pressed her hand assuring her that it's good decision if that's making her feel good.

"He will be fine right?" Ragini asked this time looking at him.

Laksh could only assure her by blinking his eyes once and nodding. Ragini nodded.

"Di!" Swara called.

Ragini stood up and just embraced her tight.

"Take Care!" Ragini whispered.

Swara smiled a little and nodded.

"Call me if you need anything." Ragini said.

Swara again nodded.