Chapter I. Valar Dohaeries

Roose and Bernia share a look and Robb's army advances.

》》》》《《《《

Robb's forces have arrived at Harrenhall. Robb surveys a courtyard that is littered with bodies. Flies buzz noisily among the corpses. Rickard Karstark and Rosse Bolton enter. Robb, Bernia, and Catelyn walk somberly through the courtyard. Catelyn whispers to Bernia "No word about Lyanna?"

Bernia whispers "No but Robb sent after them the best hunters"

Catelyn stops at a body propped against a section of wooden spikes, a blade through his heart. 

Robb comes up behind her and looks at the sigil on the man's chest  "A Mallister?"

Catelyn says "Ser Jeremy. My father's bannerman."

Robb looks over at Rickard Karstark and Roose Bolton and the two men exit. Robb glances around at his soldiers atop the walls and throughout the courtyard and steps back from his mother and Bernia. Robb to his men "Find them a chamber that will serve as a cell."

A Stark soldier nods and leaves. Catelyn looks down as she is escorted away from Robb by a group of soldiers.

"He will forgive you, you are his mother in the end"

"I do not think that. he forgives you?"

Bernia says "He will I am sure and he did not forgive me he use me because of my skills in Archery" Bernis glares at Talisa with Robb "He really loves Lady Volantis"

Catelyn chuckles "You named her that"

"She stole Robb from me, she must thank the gods I did not call her a whore or cunt" Bernia stares at Catelyn "I am sorry, I should not say that My lady, you are her mother now"

"You are the closet thing as daughter here"

"And not because of Robb but really I consider you as a mother because I can talk to you like when I was talking to mine"

The guards lead them to Catelyn's chamber, Catelyn asks "How your mother died?"

Bernia with tears "I do not know, I was in Castlery Rock With Aunt Genna"

Catelyn asks "Genna Lannister?"

"Yes, My mother is Rowena Banforet and her brother is Quenten"

"Lord of House Banefort"

"Yes, So I am always with my cousins Caspian and Greer, and after their mother, Lady Ellaen Lannister died, her brother Lord Tywin send their other sister Aunt Genna to take care of the children" smile "she kind raised me and I raised most of the time at Castelry Rock" 

Catelyn nods "For that calling you The Lannister knight" She nods "Why you did not stay with your mother" 

"you saw my father, I hate being at the bridge" smiling sadly "When I back that day, Mother had died and they buried her without me and Father married another girl around my age the next month" 

Catelyn holds Bernia's hand "I always do that to Lyanna when she was three years she was having some panics and that what calms her" laugh "They took Lyanna from me" wipes Bernia's hair "And give me you, you are not karma, Bernia"

Berina smiles "I am glad to meet you" 

"Promise me you will be on Robb's side and defend him"

Bernia nods "I promise"

》》》》《《《《

In Kings Landing, the hand tower. Tywin and Tyrion Lannister sit together. Tywin says "Why? You ask that? You, who killed your mother to come into the world? You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning. Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colors since I cannot prove that you are not mine. And to teach me humility, the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud lion that was my father's sigil and his father's before him. But neither gods nor men will ever compel me to let you turn Casterly Rock into your whorehouse. Go, now. Speak no more of your rights to Casterly Rock. Go. It's for Jaime, he has a wife now" Tyrion gets up, dejected, and starts to leave "Oh, one more thing. The next whore I catch in your bed, I'll hang."

Tyrion exits briskly in anger looking at his aunt who standing in the doorway glaring at Tywin's back.

Genna closes the door "How many times I tell you, he did not kill his mother?"

Tywin turns to her "When did you come?"

"Do not change what I am saying, brother" sigh "Stop, tell him that, he was a babe"

"He wants Castlery Rock and it Jaime's right now"

Genna sits "I know, he has a wife now and both of them are hostage to her brother because she betrays her family for your son"

"I did not accept that from her. She is a wolf she must betray him but instead they take Tarth while they are hostages"

"What about their child?"

"Alton said he was born dead"

"I need Jaime out of this do something and get his wife with him, I need to meet her"

"Stop acting like a mother for once"

"They are my children, I am the one who raised them, not you and you let Jaime marry alone in Winterfell without us like he has no family"

"He married a bastard what do you accept me to do"

Genna with an eyebrow raised "This bastard took Tarth without going there and helped your son a lot and I hear she ruled the red keep like a Lannister when they lived here and guess what all who worked here loved her" smile "So brother take her under your wing because I heard she is so smart, Put her in your side"

Tywin back in his chair thinking of his sister's words.