TWICE 1

REQUEST: JangJeonghoon

CHARACTER: WHOLE GROUP

GENRE: YANDERE, IDOL-MANAGER

READER: (?)

Y/N'S POV

After Twice's decided to keep on working under JYP, I got hired to work as their manager since the boss himself thought that they needed more help with the girls. One important rule about working as a manager is to already be in a relationship so that we don't try anything with the idols. It was good at first and I had no problem with that rule, until... My girlfriend suddenly decided to break up with me two weeks after I started working.

-Dahyun: I want a chocolate milkshake - smiles - Please.

-Y/N: I don't think you should drink so at the moment, can it be just water? We are about to arrive music bank.

-Dahyun: Well, I'll accept the water just because you offered it - she drank a glass of water.

-Nayeon: Manager-nim - she pulled my sleeve - Help Momo and I to take pictures, our boss asked us to be more active on Instagram.

-Y/N: I think you are pretty active on Instagram already, in any case... It should be Sana, she doesn't upload much stuff there.

-Sana: Ahhh, does that mean that you've been checking out my Instagram profile? - says excited and jumping around.

-Y/N: Of course, it's one of my duties as your manager - smiles - Anyway, we arrived. Do you have your masks? There's a lot of people waiting for you here...

-Chaeyoung: Don't worry, as long as we have you with us we aren't afraid - smiles.

-Y/N: Okay then, let me make a way throughout all of them and the bodyguards and let's get in.

I left the van and started walking ahead of the members making sure that they don't feel harrassed or overwhelmed by the fans pushing everyone to get to them. Then, I wait at the entrance of the building and one by one I help them to get in. They were all inside but the fans were still taking pictures... Of who? Me? I didn't give it much importance and just followed everyone towards their changing room.

While the stylist were doing their job with the girls, I was in charge of checking the stage and everything related with the show. I had to make sure that it was safe for them and that there were no problems with the decoration and everything else. To do so, I was guided by some girl working in music bank, she was trully helpful. However, the members were not too happy to see me talking with her.

-Jihyo: What the hell were you doing with that bitch?! - she yelled at me - Huh?! Answer me!

-Y/N: I was making sure that everything is safe and ready for you to perform-

-Jeongyeon: Excuses! - she was super angry too - I was going to show you such a cool performance, but since you've been a disloyal dog... You leave us no option but to lock you and wait for your owners.

-Y/N: What the hell?! - I replied angry as well - I didn't sign up for this type of treatment... I'm gonna call JYP inmediately and-

-Mina: Wait, wait... Y/N, we are sorry - smiles and gives me a water bottle - We are super stressed and sometimes we don't know how to control our behaviour. Forgive us, please...

-Y/N: - drinks from the bottle - I'm glad you understood that -- Agh! - I started to feel dizzy and my eyesight got blurry - Mina... What the hell did you give me?

-Mina: Forgive me for this too - smiles - This is for our well being.

I have no idea of what happened next or how did the show go... My only thoughts were to be back at home, safe and cozy, with Twice girls as far from me as possible. Sadly, when I woke up, I got to check that it was far from reality... I was in a coach, cozy but tied with ropes, and the nine girls were looking at me like psychopaths would do. I would lie if I said that I wasn't terrified. I needed to contact the police as soon as possible!

-Nayeon: - grabbed a chair and sat in front of me - Y/N...Y/N...Y/N... What are we going to do with you? - sighs - You've been a bad boy, you've cheated on us.

-Y/N: I did not! What the hell is all of this?! - I yelled - I will call the police and I'll sue you all for kidnapping me!

-Momo: Kidnapping? But we are in your house, Y/N - smiles - How can you be kidnapped at home?

-Y/N: How did you get in here?!

-Tzuyu: Easy, the keys were on your pocket... But anyway, the thing is that we are really angry at you. You can't talk with other girls rather than us!

-Chaeyoung: That's right - nods with her head - Cause if you do...

-Dahyun: We will have to eliminate that person just as we did with your ex - says lifeful - So don't worry, the girl from music bank won't be a problem anymore and you'll be able to focus on us.

-Y/N: I refuse! I want to leave, you are all crazy!

-Nayeon: Yup, for you - smiles and gets close to me - Y/N, we can be truly happy if you let us do it our way... You'll be treated as a king, I promise.

-Jihyo: -nods- You just have to accept being ours - smiles and kisses my cheek - Ah, I deared to kiss him! - giggles - I hope this is just the start of something beautiful. Please take good care of me and the members from now on.

-Jeongyeon: - cuts the ropes - And by taking good care, we mean in all aspects - winks at me - It'll be a pleasure working with you.

When I was free from the ropes I quickly got up and tried to run towards the exit door, however it was blocked by Sana and Mina. They were so happy to see me because they couldn't stop smiling at me... In the other hand, I was super scared and thought everything was super creepy. I needed to get out of there as soon as possible!