❝𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬(𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 2)❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════

The covers submitted by the graphic designers were phenomenal. Each Cover was unique and commendable.

So here are the winners of Prompt 2.

Things to note: From this prompt onwards all participants will receive the scores for each criterion.

Winner(1st place)

Bookloving_pearl

Title: 9/10 Simple, but beautiful! I have been DYING to know what this font is, I can't seem to find it anywhere! I love the text placement and also the warp that you've added to the text as well! The overlay fits perfectly and is very see-through and I'm able to read it clearly!

Subtitle: 8/10 The placement, the font, it's all done really well! I love how you didn't make the font super small and make it all go in one line; instead, you put it into two separate lines which looks really amazing! The overlay to match the title also looks really good!

Colour Scheme: 14/15I think you could have added some blues to match the amethyst color, but I love the colour scheme! The black and purple go well together as well as the small hints of pink!

Fonts/Effects Used: 15/15 I...I honestly have nothing to say about this. Everything that was done was done amazingly and it's made the cover very pleasing to the eye!

Relevance: 14/15 I'd say the only thing I would be thrown off of, without the title, would be if the story was a space or gem story; either way, the big amethyst gem in the middle is definitely relevant to the prompt!

Creativity: 20/20The designer has been very creative with this and has found a common ground between gems and astrology to be able to make this amazing masterpiece! From the background to the main centrepiece, to the font, everything screams creativity.

Personal Enjoyment: 15/15 I absolutely love this cover! I'd say just work on making sure that readers understand the main topic of the cover, but apart from that, well done!

Total Score: 95/100

1st Runner-up (2nd place)

AntisocialAlien00

Title: 8/10I just found this font and I'm enamoured by it! I love how the text blends into the background, but I think it could be enhanced a bit more and made bigger just so that it's more visible to the reader.

Subtitle: 9/10These are one of the few rare cases in which I'm okay with a font not being in serif or sans serif, although I do think that it should be a bit more visible, like the title, it's beautiful! The colours match really well!

Colour Scheme: 14/15It's an overhaul of blue, which I don't mind! I love the addition of Cinderella(?) and I think it matches really well with your cover! I also love the subtle whites and the contrast of Cinderella's blonde/white-ish hair!

Fonts/Effects Used: 13/15Apart from making the font more visible, I can't say that I have any complaints! I love the addition of the sapphire above the 'I' and also the addition of the jewel right across from Cinderella's palm, which makes it look like the gem is coming out of her hand. I do think that the picture is a bit pixelated (but it could just be from copying into the chapter, which is why I didn't take points off).